hot chocolate discovery...so yummy

goose

Gold Member
i've just discovered the hot chocolate! I've been feelin really cold on lipotrim so thought i'd give it a go. Ive bought peppermint tea, including the lord nelson brand as recommended to make a cold choc mint shake, but make the peppermint tea, chill it and wen its time to make it the smell really puts me of! I did try it once and found it not very nice.

so last nice, as read somewhere here in this forum, i made up my normal choc shake with some decaff coffee (always have decaff coffee in my vanilla and choc shakes - the only shakes i have, mostly choc), then decided to boil it in the pan, ithought having blended it in the blender first it would be lovely and smooth, I made it quite thin last night (350ml ish water i think) purely as my water intake neede upping but normally only put 200ml in my shakes as i like them thick. So boiled it up, then dicided to boil a little water, put a tiny bit in a mug, about less that a quarter mug, dunked my mint teabag in for a bit and poured that into the pan, boiled it all up and it was DELISH!!!!

today i've used less water, so a thicker hot chocolate, just the coffee - tasted it, was delisjh, and than last minute decided to do the mint thing again, both versions yummy. shame i wont be able to do it at work as need to boil in a pan adn you cant use your shaker forhot liquids, but give it a go and let me know!

mmm yum yum

Y not mix ur shake in shaker using minimum water, transfer into mug and top up with boiling water from the kettle x

oh thats a good idea yeye,have you tried it and is it ok? will try at work tomorrow. Thanks.

Yeah that's how I used to do it. Tbh this time round I haven't fancied it? Weird that lol x

Back