Hot Chocolate

tiamaria0405

OMG!!

Options Mint Madness it amazing.....and its only 39calories....Its a must have

I am now addicted

I for some reason don't like options hot chocolates at all :( I find them too sweet and artificial. Twinings is the best :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love that stuff! The Cracking Hazelnut flavour is really good too. But my absolute favourite is Cadburys Highlights, Chocolate Fudge flavour - soooo good and only 40 calories! I think it tastes a little less artificial than the Options range too :)

Love that stuff! The Cracking Hazelnut flavour is really good too. But my absolute favourite is Cadburys Highlights, Chocolate Fudge flavour - soooo good and only 40 calories! I think it tastes a little less artificial than the Options range too :)
Can I ask where you buy the fudge flavour Cadburys highlights from? I cant find it anywhere and it sounds so good!

I only really shop btwn Asda & Tesco's, and have found Tesco's have a wider range of flavour's than Asda's. So when i do go, i stock up.

Options Indulgence Chocolate Brownie hot chocolate ----- nice 60 calories but not as nice as mint madness.........i am in love with hot chocolate at the moment and it is so better than chocolate bars at the moment

Options Belgian chocolate I like, I add a little bit of milk from my milk allowance, I was un able to get any flumps :(
My daughter likes the choc orange one, I will have to hide the mallows tough or she will want them too!

Hi folks, I know about the healthy range hot choc such as Options, but how do you figure out the calories in unbranded hot drinks, ie the hot chocolate you would get in a cafe? Are there generic figures for these anywhere?

Done with SW and WW, just trying to calorie count for a few weeks and see how I get on!

Hazelnut is my fave!! I love things like Ferrero rochers and buenos x

Have avoided hot chocolate this while time! Must remember to have a look for some of these when I go to Asia next, yum!

Back