Hot Shakes?

Catt

Silver Member
Am I the only one who has my shakes hot? I have never had them cold as it just doesn't appeal :eek: I like a warm feeling in my tum :D

I am curious to see if anyone else likes them hot as most people seem to make them cold and with ice.

I always have the choc one as a hot mint choc if I'm at home
I don't like the vanilla and assumed the strawberry wouldn't be very nice hot!

You're meant burn off more fat though if you have them cold as your body has to work to bring it up to body temperature!

i cant stand them hot, i think it makes them taste really aweful, i cant even swallow them

Ooooh hot mint choc is delish! But then considering I like the flapjacks I wouldn't listen to me!!

Lol I have my strawberry one made with mint tea and vanilla and chocolate made with decaf coffee. I really enjoy them too I must be weird lol x

Strawberry mint? Hmmmmmmm I'm not sure about that!!

I've never tried a hot shake, just don't fancy it. Love mine made with ice cold water, loverly!!

Minty hot choc is what it's all about!
I want to try blending one with ice but I'd have to use my food processor and it's in the back of the cupboard....need some proper enthusiasm before I do that!

I tried the chocolate one hot and hated it :(. I always change my mind every week which shake I 'like best', at the moment it's a cold chocolate one with ice mixed in. I'm starting to really go off the vanilla one, also the flapjacks taste disgusting! :p

I only have my shakes hot.. always have... vanilla mixed with coffe int he morning, chicken soup in the afternoon, and mint chocolate in the evening.. if I am out I have only chocolate cold in the shaker, it is ming and I have to down it as fast as possible (that salty taste bleurghh).. i find when the coldntess creeps in with ketosis having hot shakes really lifts me, makes me feel instantly better xxx

I used to like vanilla, I tried it hot now just the thought makes me feel sick!

I only have my shakes hot.. always have... vanilla mixed with coffe int he morning, chicken soup in the afternoon, and mint chocolate in the evening.. if I am out I have only chocolate cold in the shaker, it is ming and I have to down it as fast as possible (that salty taste bleurghh).. i find when the coldntess creeps in with ketosis having hot shakes really lifts me, makes me feel instantly better xxx

Yeah 2 of us lol I have my coffee and vanilla in the mornings love it :) xx

you aint alone, i have vanilla and chocolate hot... strawberry cold...

Am I the only one who has my shakes hot? I have never had them cold as it just doesn't appeal :eek: I like a warm feeling in my tum :D

I am curious to see if anyone else likes them hot as most people seem to make them cold and with ice.

I like to chop my powder into massive lines and sniff it up my nose while screaming lines from Scarface. Anyone else do this ?

I like to chop my powder into massive lines and sniff it up my nose while screaming lines from Scarface. Anyone else do this ?

Each to their own BigS :D x

HOT LIPOTRIM

Hi Catt,

No hate them hot. I have mine with ice cold water and loads of ice liquidized. It just goes to show we are all different but with one common goal.

Good luck.

Sounds fun BigS, do you get a high?

The chemist looks at me funny when I turn up for my stash with sunglasses on, shirt with massive collar (top 4 buttons undone) in a bright yellow convertable and a Mr T-esque neck full of bling !

Back