Hotties!

icklerockchick said:
A big yes to Sam & Dean! YUM! :D

My hot hairy man crush is definately Simon Neil from Biffy Clyro. I have met him and hugged him it was epic even if his (now) wife was looking at me like I was mental ha! Also touched him when he was all sweaty didn't want to wash my hand ever :(

HE IS BEAUTIFUL

Oh dear these are all so normal!!!!! My ultimate secret crush an also in running for weirdest ever is Stephen fry
I am now going to hide in the shed for a while !!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't do it for me but I think he's quite a popular crush actually, so I shouldn't hide in the shed just yet!! Mind you, round here it may be because he lived just down the road when he was younger, so maybe it's a kind of territorial pride thing because he's a 'Norfolk bor.'

The closest I have ever got to meeting him though is that I vaguely knew his brother's mother-in-law!

HE IS BEAUTIFUL

Yes and he is usually topless and sweaty :D helps that his music is very good to just adds to his all over sexualness! I like to think that's why he is so sweaty it's all that sexy oozing out his pores!

Top of my odd looking but sexy regardless list is Noel Fielding. OOOFT! :D x

Robert Pattinson!!! He can break my bed any day!!

Oohh and michael.c.hall in Dexter. Yummy :)

Felix said:
I like dark hairy men, like Bret from Flight of the Concords or Serge from Kasabian! I also like a good nose. Ooh Jason Schwartzman!!

Haha bet you would love to see Brets sugar lumps :p love Flight Of the Conchords

I always liked Bret but even more so since he helped write such awesome songs for the Muppets lol!! Flight of the Conchords is amazing, I love when my ipods on shuffle and one of the songs comes on always makes me smile :D X

icklerockchick said:
I always liked Bret but even more so since he helped write such awesome songs for the Muppets lol!! Flight of the Conchords is amazing, I love when my ipods on shuffle and one of the songs comes on always makes me smile :D X

Their music is so infectious isnt it? I had no idea he wrote for the Muppets! Xx

Their music is so infectious isnt it? I had no idea he wrote for the Muppets! Xx

Yeh for the new movie that's out in the cinemas just now if you havn't seen it yet you should! :D he helped write quite a few of the songs you can totally tell they are really FlightoftheConcords-y in style! :) x

Ahhh deffo gotta go see that then!!

image-1967780003.jpg

I can't believe I forgot this cutie... Mr jason wade, when the man sings u can't help but turn to mush :) x

I like far too many I may have to do it in categories!

Actors

3) Alexander Skarsgård (Eric Northman from True Blood - GOOGLE HIM for an AMAZING PIC)

2) Jason Schwartzman (mainly as Gideon in Scott Pilgrim)

Ann nndddd

1) Josh Holloway (Sawyer from LOST)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Plane tickets and a glamourous dress :)

(or a net... Or rohypnol*)

(* was a joke, I don't Condone it's use!!!)

Lozzie Stardust said:
Plane tickets and a glamourous dress :)

(or a net... Or rohypnol*)

(* was a joke, I don't Condone it's use!!!)

Come off it, once we reach target we'll have enough confidence to chat them up, blind then with our vivacity and they'll be drooling over us!

Or something....

Rohypnol is an idea....;)

I am happy to form Team Kidnap, with this many participants and potential storage locations, surely they could never find us, or our new lovelies?? ;)
x

Shirleen said:
Come off it, once we reach target we'll have enough confidence to chat them up, blind then with our vivacity and they'll be drooling over us!

Or something....

Rohypnol is an idea....;)

Yep once were at target they wont be able to resist...if they do, well sedatives it is lol!

Jodieboo said:
So... the question that's on my mind is...

Do we get our wicked way with these hotties once we've reached target? :flirt2:

Haha now that would be a reward alright!!!

Just discovered this thread - loving it!! :D

Mine would have to be - David Beckham, Ricky Whittle (played Calvin in Hollyoaks), Mark Wright, Artem from SCD (not sure what it is about him, think he's quite cute!) and Craig David (have you seen him lately?! - hot!) :D

Back