Hotties!

Oh my, how on earth could I have forgotten about the gorgeous Jensen Ackles?! *drool*

I haven't seen that many episodes of Supernatural, and the dvd sets were my ex's, so might have to treat myself to them over the next few months! ;)

Rewatching the Vampire Diaries from the beginning. YUM!

Damon-and-Stephan-333-the-vampire-diaries-27831212-350-500.jpg

Ok then ladies, it appears that Operation Hottie Kidnap has been given the go-ahead.

First task is the bulk purchase of the rohypnol... not that we'll need it of course but better to be safe than sorry! ;) Plus can be used to sedate the others while we 'entertain' one of them. Hey, if I'm kidnapping one of my hotties, I'm kidnapping them all! Need a bit of variety in life, so a different one for every day! :D

KittenKat said:
Ok then ladies, it appears that Operation Hottie Kidnap has been given the go-ahead.

First task is the bulk purchase of the rohypnol... not that we'll need it of course but better to be safe than sorry! ;) Plus can be used to sedate the others while we 'entertain' one of them. Hey, if I'm kidnapping one of my hotties, I'm kidnapping them all! Need a bit of variety in life, so a different one for every day! :D

Oh if only we'd gotten organised ages ago....it's the BRITS tonight, some of them might be there!

KittenKat said:

Lmao love it!!!

We could set up some sort of loan system so none of us get bored! :D x

Hottie Swap Shop? Could help keep their locations secret from those trying to find them? ;)
x

Rach*B said:
Hottie Swap Shop? Could help keep their locations secret from those trying to find them? ;)
x

As long as I don't get Johnny Depp to keep the Feds off the trail! Bluergh!

I've just realised that I have 13 hotties identified - just gotta decide on one more, then I can have 2 each day without a repeat during the week! :D

Greedy? Moi?! ;)

x

Or we could just take over a carribean island and install security measures to prevent anyone else being able to get anywhere near!

Sun, sea, sand and... hotties! :D

Or we could just take over a carribean island and install security measures to prevent anyone else being able to get anywhere near!

Sun, sea, sand and... hotties! :D

What a shame....they'd get all hot and sweaty. We must get them small, loosely fitting items so they don't get heat stroke...I am all heart ;) Hahaha x

As long as I don't get Johnny Depp to keep the Feds off the trail! Bluergh!

Fine, fine, I will take one for the Team (Kidnap) and keep Mr Depp on a permanent basis...it will be hard, but needs must and all that x

Rach*B said:
Fine, fine, I will take one for the Team (Kidnap) and keep Mr Depp on a permanent basis...it will be hard, but needs must and all that x

You are so brave and fearless!

I now have images running through my head of us all dressed head to toe in black and sneaking around SAS or ninja style, stealing one of them, depositing them on the island under tight security, and then moving along to the next kipnap victim, erm, I mean hottie!

It's a good job my boss has left for the day as I'm sat at my desk chuckling out loud at the sillyness of it all!

KittenKat said:
I now have images running through my head of us all dressed head to toe in black and sneaking around SAS or ninja style, stealing one of them, depositing them on the island under tight security, and then moving along to the next kipnap victim, erm, I mean hottie!

It's a good job my boss has left for the day as I'm sat at my desk chuckling out loud at the sillyness of it all!

Hehe well iv got a black catsuit and some camouflage cream from OH's forces days so im sorted lol

I go away for 3 days and when I return there is talk of rohypnol!!

Deary me, what are the chances that we are now being monitored by the state?

Oh my I'm worried about what I've started now!!!

Trust me to lower the forum XD

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I go away for 3 days and when I return there is talk of rohypnol!!

Deary me, what are the chances that we are now being monitored by the state?

Yikes, I started the thread. Does that mean they'll see me as ultimately responsible?! Whoopsie! :D

Here hottie, hottie, hottie, hottie!

Watching The Brits at the moment, Ed Sheeran just had me weak at the knees... not sure if it was the voice or him, or both! Awesome performance live, best so far!

KittenKat - he's seems quite charismatic. There's definitely something appealing about him....

....not a patch on Rupert Grint in the awkward ginge category though!

Back