Hour by Hour - Thursday 6th

JJJ - Good to hear from you - you sound like you're being sensible out there but hey, you know you'll get right back on it when you're home and shift anything that's gone on... Enjoy the break.. :)

Sam - Really good luck with the interviews. I went for one on Tuesday and got call today inviting me back for 2nd on Monday at 4pm... It's PA to the MD of a print company that do the print material for CDs and computer games as well as customers like Tesco, NHS etc so could be interesting - anything's better than being here... Let us know how you get on, I'll have my fingers crossed for you...

Spooky - sorry to hear your mum not well - this weather's playing havoc I'm sure...

Westie - hope you get through the rest of your day sweet - how's the head..!!?

Welcome Chardonnay - good luck on your CD journey.

I'm struggling today - had some training this morning so didn't drink as much water as normal...

Think I'll head to the works kitchen and prepare a nice hot Tetra...!!

H xx

hi all,
just got up, thats 2 days running i have not managed to sleep well :sigh:
just having a good ole black coffee to wake me up.
i have a headache, lack of sleep does that to me.
have to confess to being bad at work last night, but hoping to be MUCH better today.
i did manage about 3 litres water yesterday, so pleased with that, just need to get going today, about 600mls done so far.
xx

Checking in..on my 3rd litre and had 1 shake so far...feeling a tad hungry today but my TOTM is coming up again so that's possibly why. Will keep drinking, having a hot Summer Berry at the mo.

Hope everyone is having a positive day,

Keep going Hannah you can do it..
Hope your Mum gets better soon Spooky
Welcome Chardonnay
Fingers crossed Sam for your interveiw result...

Catch up later..

Take care
XX

Good evening girls well this is my first check in since my op on Tues...op went well had to have general anaesthetic to remoe lump as it was stuck to my bone so most of tues and yesteday i was sleeping, had the bandage removed today and now just got a dressing i need to change every 2 days and my foot is black and blue but at least i can kind of walk lol. Diet's gone out of the window the last 3 days mainly because i'm the one who does the cooking and as i'm unable to do that at the min it's been takeaways had a chinese last night and a chick kebab the night before followed by 1/2 bag of aero bubbles and some rice infusion pringles and they were yummy. Been struggling with the water too as it takes me so long to get up and get to the kitchen and i can't run to the loo like i usually would, am really pushing it today though as i wanna get back on track and i can walk a bit faster without the giant bandage lol had about 2 1/4 litres so far and i'm now in love with the powder shakes they're GORGEOUS!!!!!

Sounds like everyone's doing really well so far, SJ you be careful with the exercise on SS you don't want to make yourself ill, i was worried about doing 400kcals on the 1200 plan so be careful!!!! Oh roll on stitch removal day when i can go back to the gym lol

Good evening all!

I feel so out of touch now that I'm back in work! Sounds like most of you are doing well. Sarah.... tut tut tut... get back on track! Keep strong everyone & I hope to be back with you properly at the weekend.

Good evening girls well this is my first check in since my op on Tues...op went well had to have general anaesthetic to remoe lump as it was stuck to my bone so most of tues and yesteday i was sleeping, had the bandage removed today and now just got a dressing i need to change every 2 days and my foot is black and blue but at least i can kind of walk lol. Diet's gone out of the window the last 3 days mainly because i'm the one who does the cooking and as i'm unable to do that at the min it's been takeaways had a chinese last night and a chick kebab the night before followed by 1/2 bag of aero bubbles and some rice infusion pringles and they were yummy. Been struggling with the water too as it takes me so long to get up and get to the kitchen and i can't run to the loo like i usually would, am really pushing it today though as i wanna get back on track and i can walk a bit faster without the giant bandage lol had about 2 1/4 litres so far and i'm now in love with the powder shakes they're GORGEOUS!!!!!

Sounds like everyone's doing really well so far, SJ you be careful with the exercise on SS you don't want to make yourself ill, i was worried about doing 400kcals on the 1200 plan so be careful!!!! Oh roll on stitch removal day when i can go back to the gym lol

hiya babes, I hope you're up and running again soon. I wouldn't be worrying about the diet, just get yourself better. You can get back on track next week hopefully.

you rest up now hun xx sj xx

hi fingers crossed, seems like ages since i saw your posts. I've not been on here as much as I used to be either.
I do hope you're feeling ok.

I'm half asleep so I'm off to hit the hay.

sooooo sleepy.

night night everyone, you are all wonderful, so supportive and so very sweet.

Before I head off, just want to say WELCOME to the newbies, tis a great thread you've joined. Good luck for weigh ins and well done for any weight losses. SOrry no personal replies, sooo very tired.

night night peeps xx sj xx

Back