Hour by hour Tues 23rd October

here i am again!:D

Got on the scales again this morning as I "felt" a bit slimmer:D Shouldn't have bothered as i am STILL 9st 8lbs:sigh: I've been the same on my scales for over 2 weeks now (actually at one point i went down to 9st 7lbs but thats even more depressing) - just cant shift it, arrggghhhhhhhhhhh.......

Anyway, here's to everybody having a great day and good luck to those with wi's xxx

Morning guys.....Can i ask a quick question??? Am i allowed black tea with sweetner??? I am at work and freezing so i would love a cup.

Taz x

tazzi yes you are, go get one now and enjoy, jodie i hope your scales go downward today, and good morning maz, i am off to a hospital appointment today and am trying to get lots of water down, im really struggling this time with the water, and im finding the porridge gives me a headache, my cc says it must be the fact that i need to have more water cos im eating it,

its another freezing day here, and im sat on top of the fire dressed like scott of the antartic lol,

Morning everyone,

Taz yes you can have black tea with the tablet sweetners in hun,so go do a mug and hope you warm up soon xx

Jo dont worry huni WE will get the last bit of weight off soon xx

Maz how are you today huni? xx

I'm feeling much better today thanks, lost 3 lbs yesterday and thought i might as well bite the bullet and update ticker :( its looking grim but there's not much i can do about it apart from think positive :) everyone was such a help yesteday, i'm not sure i would have made it through day without the support. Thanks for asking x

Morning everyone,
I had an awful dream last night - I forgot that I was on SS and ate a slice of cake (and it was cake that I prob wouldn't even be tempted by if I was awake, sponge layers with bright pink icing in between each, really fake and sickly looking, but in my dream I had to eat it), and then I realised what I had done, and wanted to try and make myself sick, but have never been able to do that, and I realised I'd basically put myself back an entire week, and was so gutted. I woke up today with a feeling of doom because I thought I'd ruined it, but then was happy when I realised it was only a dream, but I know now how much I want this!
I'm freezing too! I know the weather has just changed, but is it also because I'm on SS? I am normally a very hot person, and would rather be cold, but have been permanently cold the last week since I started CD, no matter how many clothes I wear! Even had a hot bath last night, then got into bed with my electric blanket on and was still cold!! :confused:
Anna x

I'm feeling much better today thanks, lost 3 lbs yesterday and thought i might as well bite the bullet and update ticker :( its looking grim but there's not much i can do about it apart from think positive :) everyone was such a help yesteday, i'm not sure i would have made it through day without the support. Thanks for asking x

Maz, i am pleased your feeling better today hun,
3lbs down is great:), well done on biting the bullet and updating your ticker,it doesnt look as bad as you think babe,
stay strong and positve and you will soon have loads more of those lbs shifted hun, xxx

Morning all! I'm on day 6, I had some major cravings for cheese and crackers last night but I managed to stay strong (I went to bed very early instead haha). I've just had a toffee & walnut shake which I wasn't overly fond of, I think I'm going to live off choc & mint from now on :)

Morning all!!!

Glad to hear there were some succesful evenings had all round!!! The less said about mine the better! Was doing great until 10pm when BF gave me a glass of wine then the binge eating began!!! I wasn't even hungry!!! Need to stop beating myself up about it and have today as a new day!

Maz have sent you an e-mail let me know what you think!!!

Lxx

Good morning folks.

I feel really lazy today I have only been up 20mins..1st lay in for ages.:rolleyes:

Glad your day is better Maz you can do it, keep coming on Minis and we will all get you thro.

JJJ don't worry about the scales, our bodies do starnge things from 1 day to the next....the weight WILL come off, stay strong and stick with it. Perhaps leave the scales alone for a day or 2 and then you will notice more movement.

Morning Tara, how are you today? Are all the family still with you?

Lighterlady, Glad it was just a dream...or was it a NIGHTMARE! lol;)

Have a great day all..and good luck with any weigh ins today.

I have got to pop into town this morning and then off to visit a friend for an hour ....then a free afternoon...Yipee!!:D
Managed to stay away from the sweetie monster yesterday, TOTM has arrived with avengence...have a stonking headache (always seem to get that for the first couple of days), off to take some pills and then get my self ready for town.

Catch you all later

HM
XX

P.S. Has anyone seen Nessa? If your reading this Nessa..think of you, hope all is well.

Morning all!

Well, what can I say? It was my wedding anniversary yesterday and Hubby didnt even get me a card...not only that, but I spent up until 10pm with my Inlaws!!! Hubby then kept on about the fact that he was "starving" and needed a doner kebab (he's doing SS'ing with me too).
By then, I had had enough and went to bed (didnt cave in to diet!).
I was hoping that Hubby would join me for an early night, but Daughter decided to wake up constantly (serves me right for shouting out the fact that she slept solidly for 2 nights in a row) - it must definitely have something to do with her going to the Child Minder.
Hubby came to bed at 2.40 this morning after I had put Jessica back in her bed for the 5th time, so any thoughts of a snuggle were well and truely gone!

It's my WI this afternoon and I am feeling really positive - I did stand on the scales over the weekend, but I am sure my scales are broken, as they always read differently and have done for ages.

Never mind, sorry whinge over with!!!

Keep drinking that water all!!!

Kerry-Ann

morning maggie,
yep still got 5 kiddies in the house!!!,the extra 2 will be here till the weekend!!, just aswell my totm was last week ehh!!
enjoy your day hun,well done for staying away from the sweetie monster yesterday,you can do it again today hun, hope the pills kick in soon hun.
Hvent seen nessa for a while,was only thinking of her this morning to!!

xx

Morning Guys,

I need a hug ..... :cry:

Feeling very crap today. Been to the doctors for my implant and I feel very queasy and light headed (not good with blood, guts & gore) and I can feel the thing in my arm and I wasn't expecting too:( so when I move my arm I get a wave of nausea :cry:. Plus the bandage is now tight as my arm has swollen :confused: so it's pressing down on it.

I know I'm just being a baby but I'm trying really hard not to eat. I want chocolate - but I know it's just an emotional craving rather than a physical one.

JJJ - chin up hunni, those last 4 lbs will come off. Grit your teeth and dig deep. You're soo close!

Maz - well done on the 3lbs off, that's great news. Little by little you will chip away those lbs to get to goal.

Mrs V - sorry you had a pants anni evening. Perhaps hubby will make it up to you tonight? If it's any consolation I had a crap one too - my babies now look adorable with their new haircuts but it caused a big situation with BF :cry: ho hum

Hope everyone else has a good morning xx

:grouphugg:I think we could all use one of these today!!!

Dobbie sorry to hear that you are feeling pretty pants too. Don't give into that chocolate monster!!!

Try and take things easy, until you start to feel better.

Kerry-Ann

xxx

ahhh dobbie, poor you. Your doing so well not listening to the chocolate monster, keep strong. Hope you feel better soon, wear your halo with pride for not giving in! :) My halo is caught around my ankles :( Take care hun Maz x

This morning is going so slow :( I'm only on my first litre of water :( I did have some good news today, i've got a place on the London Moonwalk 2008! I did it this year but felt to big to walk in just my bra and gym trousers so next year I will be walking all 26 miles in my bra! is anyone else doing it?? Maz x

Back