Hour by hour Tues 23rd October

Morning all
The munchie fairy is on her way to the Spooky house... I need to lock the doors!
I had a good day yesterday and I don;t want to spoil it.
I don;t feel well. I have a head cold coming... its parents evening tonight and I really don't feel like it :(
Been and had a trim this morning, the pampering makes me feel slightly better and I know at least my hair looks good!
Will check in later X

Awww thanks you guys .... I will be ok. Just need to stay strong!
Can't believe we are all having such a pants down day :(. We'll just have to stick together and we'll be ok I'm sure!!

Think positive guys
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

If you think positive, positive things will happen.

I'm having an ok day, just looking at booking a dirty weekend for me and fella for my birthday in January. Any suggestions????

Good morning to you all, I had my WI last night it has been AAM week only lost 1lb but its still in the right direction so I'm keeping focused. Back on SS today so fingers crossed.
Have to lose 7lb this week to be on target for 1 stone in October possible but unlikely:cry:

Hi Ceejay.

A 1lb is still a 1lb and it is coming off in the right direction. If you stick to SS this week, you should have a great loss next week, so don't be disheartened.

BeeDub me and Hubby had a fantastic time in Paris a couple of years ago and that's when he asked me to marry him!!

Vicky ..... where are you??!!! :confused:

I wanna know how you got on with your 790 meal last night??!! What did you have??

x

Afternoon all again!!!

Wow, I am on a high!!! Hubby just called me at work to tell me that although our house went on the market today, we have a viewing this evening!!! Argh!!!
Did not expect it to happen so quickly! I know that we live in a really sort after area, but .....wow!!!

I now have to rush to CDC's, weigh-in, choose meals and then rush home to clean before they arrive at 18.30!!!

Thanks Tara!!!

Tell me about it!! We wanted to touch up some of the paint work, before the viewings began, but oh well!!! We have seen a house that we really want and have made an offer and the Guy is willing to wait until ours is on market...so watch this space, I could very well be moving in time for Christmas....I hope so!!!

Blimey Mrs V!! That's great news .... got everything crossed you find a buyer for your house real soon!!

Feeling much better this afternoon - had a pack and that's stopped the nausea & shakes, just got an aching arm now!! That'll pass soon enough though! Struggling with my water so off to glug some more :rolleyes:

:patback::sick: Hope you feel better really soon Dobbie.

xx

thanks babes :)

Hi Tara....me too. Just don't want to drink it!! I have just started my 3rd litre and I feel really full!!!

i'm still on my first litre :( not in the mood for water today. At least i'm finishing work at 3 so only a couple of hours to go :) Have a good afternoon all x

Good afternoon ladies
Back from town, lovely and sunny but it ain't 'aff cold out there.:gen125:

Must catch up on the water only had 1 litre so far. Just going to make myself a hot shake....big decision...What Flavour?? MMmmmmm! Choc Mint me thinks!
food-smx.gif

Good luck with the house selling Mrs V
Glad your feeling much better Dobby
Come on Tara drink that water!!

music-sm.gif
feeling very happy for some reason today, My PMS has moved on....Hubby will be pleased. I am awful some months, does anyone else suffer with PMS?
angry-st.gif

Have a good afternoon...good luck with weigh in Kerry XX

Back