how am i going to stick to this????

needtobeskinny

well i went to the chemist on friday(21/05/10), paid £36 only to come out suicidal! after being told i had let my weight creep upto 16 st 1lb.....omg how did that happen?? apparently that puts me in the super obese catagory! i am going to a wedding in september and i HAVE to be thin.....going there fat is not an option....so i want to loose 5 stone! ha ha thats a joke cant even stick to the bloody thing!
day 1 started off great...then came dinner time when i had to cook cajun cicken for my family......something in that chicken wanted me to fail.....i had a small chicken breast.
day 2 did really well again all day (actually enjoyed the vanilla shake).....dinner time came and i buckled again.....this time under the pressure of a crumpet!
day 3 i am determined to stick to it today....even if it means starving the kids lol. wish me luck x x x

its basically up to you and how much you want this :)

h x

I'm on day 2. I made a roast dinner for my family yesterday and got my husband to serve it up and i had a long soak in the bath whilst they eat.
I found yesterday really hard but told myself to do it hour by hour and distract myself when temptation creeps in.
last night when i was feeling really hungry i poured myself a large glass of water and came on this forum and read through the success stories. It really helped.
Good luck...YOU CAN DO IT!! xx

I'd suggest trying to stay clear of food if possible for the first week. Really try to stick with it, I'm in my tenth week now and it really is changing my life. I've just dropped my fifth stone so it really is possible to achieve your goal on this.

Good Luck

Good luck, keep your fingers of the kids food and it will be fine.

thanks for the replys guys....am determined to stick to it today....just rang my grandparents....and they are having the kids for tea.....so that should make it easier....I WILL DO IT TODAY!! x x

Come on girl! You need this, you want this, you can do this!!! Mind in control not tummy! I'm on week two and seeing great results and being 100% too. Lots of water, lots of distractions and lots of support from OH really helps. Good luck hun - and come on here for moral support xxx

i really am feeling a lot stronger today! had my shake this morning....have to say im not liking the chocolate....cleaned all the house...going to have shake 2 (very slowly) then out with my puppies....that should distract me 4 a while.....thanks for the encouragement x x

i used to cook the kids things i didnt like.. it helped me as i didnt crave it cuz i didnt like it!! maybe an idea.. good luck with tfr. im sure u will find a way to combat the cravings and temptation! xx

You can do this if you really want to. Just keep that wedding in mind and any other goals you have, that will really help. I found once through week 1 it all gets so much easier. Most people find that they really enjoy cooking and feeding others whilst on LT. I know it may not feel like it now but it will get easier, you will lose the weight and you will love this diet.

Good luck and stick with it. You really will love the results.

Hi Ineedtobeskinny,

I think you CAN do it, just like your name says YOU NEED TO BE SKINNY...and you will, its all up to you. Its down to your willpower, now I must admit week 1 was very difficult for me too but believ me it does get easier and you will become more motivated when you see those lbs dropping off, you really don't want to be super obese and you want to look FAB at the wedding in Sept!! (And u will because you can!) Drink lots of water, read a book/magazine, long soaks in the bath, early nights, tea, coffee...all help. Also make mini goals for yourself so you can be proud when you achieve them, like for instance, goal one could be, drop one dress size, goal 2 could be get out of super obese and into obese etc etc
Come on lovely lady you CAN and WILL do it, being super obese is difficult, so is losing the weight!! The question u need to ask is, which one is more difficult!! I bet you can do it, iI would think you will lose at least 4 stone by Sept if you stick to this diet without any breaks...please keep us up to date with ur progress and ask any questions here and we'll help u with anything you need!!

Morning needtobe how you gettin on, I found it very hard last night thought I was gunna chew my cheek off. Went to bed early and my cheeks are still there so couldnt have been that hungry.

Back