How am i looking?

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
5u4nmf.jpg

5stone gone
Now
ftkoly.jpg

May 22nd is so cool!

Well done buddy - I thought after losing 5 you would be a bit - well - baggy..... well you look ripped.

Tommy you little poser you! ;) looking goooood as always!

You have done sooooo well! Im dead proud of you!

What do all your family and friends think? Bet your hot stuff round Leeds!

Lotsa love

xxxxxxxx

haha, you know what you wanna hear::: great stuff!! ;)

Well done! You are looking very good!

very hot red!!!

Just looked at gold emerald's photo's - At the bottom it says - report this image. Nearly did - for being too sexy in that red dress.........argh.....what came over me.

;-) Nick

:eek: - moi?? *totally blushing here*! But thanks, Nick!!! And thanks for not reporting it hehe :)

just...it's dark orange, not red hihi ;)

Last edited:
Ok here we go - its red. Thats that sorted (back me up guys)

Next

Bottom left of your post - a circle and a traffic sign - in the middle a grey cloud like symbol. Hover over it and it says add to golds emerald's reputation!!!

Inappropriate use of english!!

As you can guess - in one of those moods! -- Again

Last edited:
Very nice RK :D

OMG you look amazing - what a transformation! I have around 4 stone to lose and was worried about saggy skin :eek: I know you're a bloke so maybe things work differently physique-wise but that's given me hope that I won't end up with saggy bits if you can lose 5 stone and look that good.

Can I ask, do you exercise loads?

OMG you look amazing - what a transformation! I have around 4 stone to lose and was worried about saggy skin :eek: I know you're a bloke so maybe things work differently physique-wise but that's given me hope that I won't end up with saggy bits if you can lose 5 stone and look that good.

Can I ask, do you exercise loads?

I go the gym about 3-4times a week for an hour CV stuff like treadmill and crosstrainer. Nothing too serious.

Back