How are people doing?!

Miss_c1985

I have bought the book as I am interested in hearing how it works etc!

What is the best thing to eat on the fasting days? And what is everyone's experience at the moment x

Depends on your eating habits some ppl save there cals and have a big meal at night others spread them thru the day, there's a diet section is u want to check it out

I've been doing 5:2 for 2 weeks now, swapped for a time from SW.
First week I had a massive blow out at the weekend with wine and takeaways and only put on 1/2lb.
This week I've been using MFP and sticking to 1200 on up days during the week and being sensible on a weekend (still had Chinese and a glass of wine on Sat) and lost 3.5lb this week.
Loving this diet if I can keep losses like this!

I started this after a blow out few weeks after losing over 100lbs but I had gained 12lbs back so I expected to lose quite quickly, following 5:2 I lost 9lbs in 8 days but I know that was just mainly climbing back on the wagon so this week will be the real result. I am fasting today & again on Saturday although it will normally be Monday & Wednesday just this week was sons birthday yesterday & we are at the coast on Monday & I know I would fail!

I've been doing 5:2 for 2 weeks now, swapped for a time from SW.
First week I had a massive blow out at the weekend with wine and takeaways and only put on 1/2lb.
This week I've been using MFP and sticking to 1200 on up days during the week and being sensible on a weekend (still had Chinese and a glass of wine on Sat) and lost 3.5lb this week.
Loving this diet if I can keep losses like this!

Hey chick, are you still doing the diet? is it still working? x x

Hey chick, are you still doing the diet? is it still working? x x

I've just got back on slimming world and as I'm doing gym classes and PT sessions 5 times a week I've been struggling to get 2 low cal days in.
Going to try start again next week and mix it with SW.
Are people still having good results with it?

I'm averaging a couple of pounds off a week doing 5:2 but I'm having 1800 cals on my non fasting days - really feels like I'm not dieting those days. I probably could speed things along a bit by dropping to 1500 or 1600 but will see how I go for a few more weeks yet. (2lbs average a week for me is good).

I'm averaging a couple of pounds off a week doing 5:2 but I'm having 1800 cals on my non fasting days - really feels like I'm not dieting those days. I probably could speed things along a bit by dropping to 1500 or 1600 but will see how I go for a few more weeks yet. (2lbs average a week for me is good).

2lb a week is great. Defo going to start doing it again next week but will follow SW plan on my up days.

Back