How did you decide on your Target weight?

I set mine at 15st but i did wait until i was within 2st of it. To be honest i cant even remember the last time i was this small probably at least 21years ago. I never even thought at the start of the year that i would be able to get as low as i am now, i though maybe 17st would be my limit. I think that im going to wait until end of feb and see how i go with being 15st but i can defo see me going down another 7-14lbs or at least feel like i could but i am the happiest ive ever been in my life so i will see how things go over the next few months.

I am 5ft4 and 8st 10, I am happy at this weight now. I run and do kettlebells. I have 3 children and this is the best shape I have EVER been in. As a teenager I was 11st size 14 and miserable. I lost weight for my wedding 9yrs ago and after each pregnancy but only discovered SW since my last baby.
I know now that I just ate too much carbs and I feel so much better eating fruit, veg, plenty of protein and my hex b.

I really don't have a clue what to set as my target weight- I've thought a lot about it but I just can't figure out what my target should be. I know that I'm never gonna be 'right' on the BMI charts without looking ill so I'm just going to have accept I'm gonna have to wait and see when I feel right.

I reached goal with WW at 11st 1lb in March 2003 helped along by having an hysterectomy at 39, I maintained that easily for two years, then I think menopause happened and weight went t*ts up.

Rejoined WW several times, nothing happened, and then the new PP plan, I hated, was starving, and if I am to be honest, I was eating so little!

In January 2011 I decided to join SW, after my Son read about how much meat we could eat on it!

I settled on my Target weight of 11st 6.5lbs at the end of July, because I knew that I would struggle to maintain anything lower, as previous experience showed.

Good decision on my part, as I haven't gone out of Target once !

Back