how different

paula 36

Gold Member
How sad is this,i was just thinking back to last xmas and i am prob the same size and ive done LL,cambridge and ww.
How different in size is everyone else from last year,or is it just me who has yo yoed?xx:rolleyes:

Hun you are definately not alone on that one!

Im probably the same as I was last xmas and I did CD to fundraise for my nephew! I lost 26lbs in 6 weeks.

I have been a bit slack these last few weeks but I have to get back into it after xmas.

xx

I'm the same as I was this time last year, but then that was the plan :D

I'm 14lbs heavier than I was this time last year and one size bigger. Hopefully this is the last time I'll be this weight!

Isnt It Amazin How We All Struggle In One Way Or Another.thank Goodness For This Sitexx

So Paula. What will you be saying this time next year. "I'm pleased I lost it" or "same again:sigh:"

Remember this conversation. It'll help carry you through your diet this year:)

I am about the same as last year....not good..but possibly about 1 stone less.....but some things are good because I used to drink ALOT and don't now and I used to smoke, and don't now!! :)
Well done to everyone that has lost this year, and next year we will all be sooooo slim and happy!!
xx

This year i have given up smoking :) (couldnt be bothered to go shop was that fat and lazy so gave up ).I dont drink anymore ,and i have lost a lot of weight .This time last year i was severly obese smoked 40 a day (at least) ,very high cholesterol and very high blood pressure had just bought 2 bottles of vodka (for over xmas 2 days :eek:)and had cupboards full of food peanuts pringles ect ect .Next year if im at the same place as now things wont be too bad but hopefully ill have made my goal and of maintained fingers crossed xxxx

Last Xmas I was 14stone 7lbs, wearing all my hubby's clothes as I wouldn't buy any that were size 18, and felt pretty miserable, drinking lots to get into the festive spirit.

THIS Xmas I am pretty much 10stone 7lbs, wearing gorgeous size 10-12 clothing, feeling full of confidence, and drinking lots of water.....yet feeling more festive than last!

Last Xmas I was 14stone 7lbs, wearing all my hubby's clothes as I wouldn't buy any that were size 18, and felt pretty miserable, drinking lots to get into the festive spirit.

THIS Xmas I am pretty much 10stone 7lbs, wearing gorgeous size 10-12 clothing, feeling full of confidence, and drinking lots of water.....yet feeling more festive than last!
Wow well done:D

Back