How do I know what suits me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peachy1982, 22 November 2007 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Hi girls and boys,
    I have lost 3 stone so far and I hate shopping
    Before, i used to go out and buy what fitted - now there is so much available and i don't have a clue. In fact all the choice terrifies me and I still end up leaving with nothing
    How do you find shopping now that you have lost weight? And how do you know what suits you?
    Am seriously thinking about hiring a personal shopper for a day regardless of the cost just to set me straight.
    thanks peeps
    peachy
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I think a personal shopper is a great idea!!!!

Do you have any mates that would go on a girly shopping spree? Nothing better than a day at the mall!

4. Sam

Sam Banned

Personal shopper-that sounds great :) But actually I think this would be a little to expensive. Why don't you just go shopping with one of your friends or your partner. I am sure that many people wouldn't mind to give you some advice. Just ask them! But never forget-you should wear clothes which you like. Just go to a store and try many things on. I am sure you will know if there are great clothes that suit you very well!

5. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.3%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I know some Debenhams stores offer a personal shopper service. You could always give them a quick call and find out what/if they charge, rather than hiring someone self employed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.