How do I know what suits me

peachy1982

Silver Member
Hi girls and boys,
I have lost 3 stone so far and I hate shopping
Before, i used to go out and buy what fitted - now there is so much available and i don't have a clue. In fact all the choice terrifies me and I still end up leaving with nothing
How do you find shopping now that you have lost weight? And how do you know what suits you?
Am seriously thinking about hiring a personal shopper for a day regardless of the cost just to set me straight.
thanks peeps
peachy
x

I think a personal shopper is a great idea!!!!

Do you have any mates that would go on a girly shopping spree? Nothing better than a day at the mall!

Personal shopper-that sounds great :) But actually I think this would be a little to expensive. Why don't you just go shopping with one of your friends or your partner. I am sure that many people wouldn't mind to give you some advice. Just ask them! But never forget-you should wear clothes which you like. Just go to a store and try many things on. I am sure you will know if there are great clothes that suit you very well!

I know some Debenhams stores offer a personal shopper service. You could always give them a quick call and find out what/if they charge, rather than hiring someone self employed.

Back