How do I make crisps??

Might join you. Just put a message on another thread with the recipes. Hope you spot it.

Dizzy x

Hope you go on better than me. Any carbs in baking parchment? I ate enough, couldn't get them off the paper so ended up eating paper and crisps!

Decided to try again another time and made the rest of the goo into soup. Which I'm enjoying now.

Was lots of fun, can you only use one side of the paper maybe?

Never mind, Good Luck with yours Kazz!

Dizzy x

I got mine done!!! But I put a bit tooo much pepper in a nd a little salt, and just realised I shouldnt have!!, but they were really yummy!! OK, a couple of them burnt...and a couple werent mega crunchy....but they didnt last long. Sat here with a huge glass of sparkly orange water and the crisps....bliss!!!

Glad your turned out well Kazz, naughty naughty with the salt, better drink extra water before bed!

Any idea why mine stuck?

Bootcamp sounds like a good idea DQ!

Enjoy your Crisps Kazz.

Dizzy x

Glad your turned out well Kazz, naughty naughty with the salt, better drink extra water before bed!

Any idea why mine stuck?

Bootcamp sounds like a good idea DQ!

Enjoy your Crisps Kazz.

Dizzy x

It was sea salt....and not as much as the pepper but will def have some more water!! No idea why yours stuck...did you defiantely use baking parchment? I think I read somewhere before that greaseproof paper wouldnt work for some reason...have just checked and the side I cooked mine on wasnt quite as smooth as the other side..maybe thats it?

We had a CD buffet at the last one - mousses, jellies, ice cream, and crisps - it was fab! :cool:

That's so cute! I can just visualise you all sat round eating your feasts with delight.

Dizzy x

Ok, let's see:

* Group sessions (voluntary) where you talk about anything and everything
* Meet other people doing VLCDs/completed their VLCD/maintaining or just starting!
* Marketplace - Avon, clothes you have grown too small for, jewellry
* Songstar - karoake in teams
* Swimming!
* Talking
* Dancing
* Watching DVDs

Last Boot Camp, Shazza, Diva and I stayed up til 6 a.m. dancing and talking in the kitchen on the Friday night! Saturday night it was about 8 of us up til 5 a.m. and going home we all looked hung over!! :rolleyes:

It totally is. And the best thing is you all leave weighing less than when you arrived!! :cool: I think the last one was described as the most fun Saturday night most of us could remember that didn't involve food or drink! :p

One more question re the bootcamp.

How often do you run them and do you vary the location?

Thanks

Dizzy x

This will be the third one, and they are at various locations depending on interest and where we can hold them. We held one in Treago, Herts last September; up in Herefordshire in January, and this one is in Lincolnshire! :D

If we do another one, it'll be either January or March, depending on when people can make it :D

The one in January was in the New Forest...the one in May was in Herefordshire! Sorry DQ m8y!!! :D

Back