how do i make the chicken soup????

Hiya,
I'd advise you to heat it in a pot. Just less than half a pint of water so it's not too watery. I add hot spice to mine to make it bareable!
Use a whisk to mix it.
I love it now!! Just had mine!

I use hot water with a touch of cold (as I make my shakes/soup up to 350ml) and then I use a hand blender to whisk out all the lumps.

I used to add pepper but now I take it as it comes. It's not too bad. Lipotrim don't advise adding anything as they say it can make you hungry, but I needed to add that pepper at first to make it palatable.

Best meal ever mix it water or powder first, loads of pepper off for mine now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Awsome x

I'd put the water first then powder cos the powder can get stuck to the end of the pot otherwise.
Ah no it's really nice but it'd be kinda boring without a little something extra!

hahaha you're all mad! My advise would be don't do it lol!!!! Its awful!!!! Good luck xxx

hi,
i've just had my soup, have it every night after taking the dog for his bedtime walk to warm me up!
this is how i do it......
exactly ..the same as a shake, so 8ish fluid oz of cold water, the sachet (and a small teaspoon of curry powder - but as loads have already said that isn't strictly allowed but doesn't seem to affect me in a bad way), then i wizz it up with the hand blender in 15second bursts about 3 times and then microwave it in a mug for 1 minute 30 seconds.....its yum and frothy!
well i went into quite a bit of detail there and really by now you've probably had it - but hey that's my input!
enjoy,
fran

i do pretty much the same as everyone else...i mix it up with cold water in the shaker, pour it into a bowl then heat it til its really hot in the microwave and eat it with plenty of salt and pepper.

i couldnt stand it the first couple of weeks, now i find it bearable :)

h xx

i do pretty much the same as everyone else...i mix it up with cold water in the shaker, pour it into a bowl then heat it til its really hot in the microwave and eat it with plenty of salt and pepper.

i couldnt stand it the first couple of weeks, now i find it bearable :)

h xx
are not meant to go easy on the salt?????

i'm with tracy. Yuck!! Dont think any herbs/spices/sauses could make it taste better.... unless you leave out the soup powder and just have water herbs and spices.... mmmmmm sounds nice:)

I made it, puked, and threw it down the sink. Thought things could never get any worse.

Then came the flapjack. I went into shock with one tiny bite of the thing.

Hate to say i told you so guys!!!! I live on choc shakes, better the devil you know! xx

I made it, puked, and threw it down the sink. Thought things could never get any worse.

Then came the flapjack. I went into shock with one tiny bite of the thing.

lol,:giggle: its like they are trying to punish our taste buds for the years of abuse! Maybe Lipotrim are trying to make us hate food or something!!

Chocolate shakes are all that i drink. Ocassional strawberry or vanilla here and there!

Back