how do i?

Yes, it's super simple. You can use a yogurt maker or apparently a thermos flask works well. I heat milk to around body temperature (stick a finger in it to test it's not too hot) mix with some ready made yogurt for the first batch - I have a yogurt maker, so use about 1 tsp per pot. I think each pot is 100 ml so 6 tsp to 600 ml milk. I also add 1 tsp skimmed milk powder to each pot for a thicker yogurt and leave it overnight.

so i would heat 600ml skim milk to bod temp and then add 6 tsp of a ff yog.(add tsp sk powd for extra thickness).leave overnight-in fridge?then voila ff nat yog??

Add 6 tsp skimmed milk powder but don't leave in the fridge. It must be at body temperature for the yogurt to act. You need to put it either in a yogurt machine or a thermos flask overnight. You could try putting it in a sealed container in an airing cupboard. The secret is to keep it at body temperature - too hot and you'll kill the bacteria, too cold and they won't reproduce to make your yogurt.
Hope this helps

I use the EasiYo yoghurt method - You can get a starter pack for £18.99 at Lakeland (see their web site) - The slimmer natural and the low fat strawberry & vanilla yoghurts are FREE......the yoghurt is made overnight and then chilled in the fridge and it's delicious....

All Products

EasiYo™ Bio-Cherry Yoghurt

EasiYo yoghurt from New Zealand is packed with live probiotic cultures such as acidophilus, bifidus and casei that ...
£9.99

EasiYo™ Starter Kit

Yoghurt making kit with Yoghurt maker, jar, natural yoghurt mix, berryfruit concentrate & recipe book. Makes 1 litre.
£18.99

EasiYo™ Bio-Raspberry Yoghurt

EasiYo yoghurt from New Zealand is packed with live probiotic cultures such as acidophilus, bifidus and casei that ...
£9.99

EasiYo™ Bio-Lemon Yoghurt

£9.99

Extra Yoghurt Jars

2 extra Yoghurt jars and 2 x 250ml Lunch Takers. Use with the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker.
£8.88

EasiYo™ Bio-Strawberry Yoghurt

5 sachets of bio-strawberry yoghurt mixes for the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker. Each 240g saches makes 1 litre of yoghurt.
£9.99

EasiYo™ Bio-Greek 'n' Honey Style Mixes

5 sachets of bio-Greek 'n' Honey style yoghurt mixes for the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker. Each 210g sachet makes 1 litre.
£10.99

EasiYo™ Bio-Custard Mixes

5 sachets of bio-custard mixes for the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker. Each 215g sachet makes 1 litre of custard.
£10.99

EasiYo™ Bio-Skimmers Mixes

6 sachets of bio-skimmers yoghurt mixes for the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker. Each 135g saches makes 1 litre of yoghurt.
£9.99

EasiYo™ Prebiotic & Probiotic Mixes

6 sachets of prebiotic & probiotic yoghurt mixes for the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker. Each sachet makes 1 litre of yoghurt.
from £9.99

Back