1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

how do i?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by pamella, 22 October 2009 Social URL.

1. pamella

pamella Full Member

does anyone know or already make their own yoghurt?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Yes, it's super simple. You can use a yogurt maker or apparently a thermos flask works well. I heat milk to around body temperature (stick a finger in it to test it's not too hot) mix with some ready made yogurt for the first batch - I have a yogurt maker, so use about 1 tsp per pot. I think each pot is 100 ml so 6 tsp to 600 ml milk. I also add 1 tsp skimmed milk powder to each pot for a thicker yogurt and leave it overnight.

4. pamella

pamella Full Member

so i would heat 600ml skim milk to bod temp and then add 6 tsp of a ff yog.(add tsp sk powd for extra thickness).leave overnight-in fridge?then voila ff nat yog??

5. Leapfrog

Leapfrog Champion actifryer

Add 6 tsp skimmed milk powder but don't leave in the fridge. It must be at body temperature for the yogurt to act. You need to put it either in a yogurt machine or a thermos flask overnight. You could try putting it in a sealed container in an airing cupboard. The secret is to keep it at body temperature - too hot and you'll kill the bacteria, too cold and they won't reproduce to make your yogurt.
    Hope this helps

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I use the EasiYo yoghurt method - You can get a starter pack for £18.99 at Lakeland (see their web site) - The slimmer natural and the low fat strawberry & vanilla yoghurts are FREE......the yoghurt is made overnight and then chilled in the fridge and it's delicious....

All Products

[​IMG]
    EasiYo™ Bio-Cherry Yoghurt

EasiYo yoghurt from New Zealand is packed with live probiotic cultures such as acidophilus, bifidus and casei that ...
    £9.99

[​IMG]
    EasiYo™ Starter Kit

Yoghurt making kit with Yoghurt maker, jar, natural yoghurt mix, berryfruit concentrate & recipe book. Makes 1 litre.
    £18.99

[​IMG]
    EasiYo™ Bio-Raspberry Yoghurt

EasiYo yoghurt from New Zealand is packed with live probiotic cultures such as acidophilus, bifidus and casei that ...
    £9.99

[​IMG]
    EasiYo™ Bio-Lemon Yoghurt

£9.99

[​IMG]
    Extra Yoghurt Jars

2 extra Yoghurt jars and 2 x 250ml Lunch Takers. Use with the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker.
    £8.88

[​IMG]
    EasiYo™ Bio-Strawberry Yoghurt

5 sachets of bio-strawberry yoghurt mixes for the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker. Each 240g saches makes 1 litre of yoghurt.
    £9.99

[​IMG]
    EasiYo™ Bio-Greek 'n' Honey Style Mixes

5 sachets of bio-Greek 'n' Honey style yoghurt mixes for the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker. Each 210g sachet makes 1 litre.
    £10.99

[​IMG]
    EasiYo™ Bio-Custard Mixes

5 sachets of bio-custard mixes for the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker. Each 215g sachet makes 1 litre of custard.
    £10.99

[​IMG]
    EasiYo™ Bio-Skimmers Mixes

6 sachets of bio-skimmers yoghurt mixes for the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker. Each 135g saches makes 1 litre of yoghurt.
    £9.99

[​IMG]
    EasiYo™ Prebiotic & Probiotic Mixes

6 sachets of prebiotic & probiotic yoghurt mixes for the EasiYo Yoghurt Maker. Each sachet makes 1 litre of yoghurt.
    from £9.99

7. pamella

pamella Full Member

thanx ladies