how do you allocate your syns allowance

gonabslim79

do you ...

take 105 for the week and count down

or say you have 15 for each day?

I dont spose it really matters but wondered if people did different things?

I have a bunch of syns at the weekend as I like to have some wine, but otherwise I take it on a day-to-day 'need' basis. Often I don't have a single syn in a day.

I take 105 syns and countdown. I tried it the other way but much prefer the weekly option. I guess it is just different strokes for different folks.

Oh I never thought about having 105 and counting down, might give that a try, good idea.

HI,

I take it day by day with my sins, usually around 10 a day, I may save some for weekends etc... but vary rarely.

x

Oh I never thought about having 105 and counting down, might give that a try, good idea.

Just gonna say the same! Don't know why!

I really wanted a Wispa yesterday but refused to spend my days syns on a chocolate bar - but when i look at it weekly it doesn't sound so bad!

I do try not to go over 10 each day tho, so would only give me 70

I stick to my 15 a day. (although going to drop it to 12 next week!) Need to spur my loss on for the summer!

Using 105 and counting down i think would give me too much of a passport to use them all in one day and live syn-free for the next 6days?!?!?!?!?! It would throw me totally.

Im sure we all have different ways of following the guidelines...

I allow myself 70 for the week and have them whenever I want. I usually have 25-ish on Wednesday after Wi and quite a lot on Saturday and Sunday then not many the rest of the week.

I try and keep my syns to between 5 - 10 day and so allow myself a max of 70 a week. I then try and plan my meals for the next day the night before, this sometimes goes t*ts up due to one reason or another but on the whole I try to stick to it. I use my syns mainly in my meals and try to incorporate as many speed foods as I can, then if I know I have spare syns I may treatmyself to a bag of proper crisps or something.

I count them per day... but to be honest I have yet to come anywhere near my 15 per day. I am sure that this will not be always the case.. but I do find it hard as I enjoy eating all the free food it fills me up. As for sweeter stuff, Muller yogs are my savior if it wasn't for these I would probably binge.

Phil x

I give myself 70 and count down, usually with a big drop on friday night after work when I indulge in the old alcofrolic beverage! Should I be on 15/day?

I count them daily but hardly ever use any. I think that's how I get away with my hiccups on a weekly basis! lol

Works for me and I'm sticking to it :)

I give myself 70 per week & unless I know I have something I need to save them for I try to use them daily otherwise I can go off the rails a bit sometimes

I count them per day... but to be honest I have yet to come anywhere near my 15 per day. I am sure that this will not be always the case.. but I do find it hard as I enjoy eating all the free food it fills me up. As for sweeter stuff, Muller yogs are my savior if it wasn't for these I would probably binge.

Phil x

Muller yogs are my saviour too.....I love the choc one and may they never discontinue it!! :D

Back