How do you do it?!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Hey every1!
I'm having so much trouble restarting at the moment. I am so in the right frame of mind and so positive about it until a certain point in the day and its as if I become a different person, a switch just flicks and I eat and talk myself into restarting another day. I seem to be able to do this diet fine during the day but come 6pm til 9pm I am rubbish! I hate myself for it because I want to do it so much but honestly its as if this other person just completely talks me out of it and before i know it im eating!:cry::cry::cry:
Its the time of night wen I feed my son his dinner and then put him to bed. From then on in I'm alone all night with nothing to do and I end up eating!! It makes me mad! right now i am drinking my water and enjoying a shake full of good intentions but i know come 6pm it'll be wasted!!!!!!!!!
How do you do it? How do you get by ur toughest time of the day???!!
HELP!! x

How about doing SS+ so you can eat 4 times a day or the 790 program. You can then save one for the evening. A frozen tetra makes a lovely ice cream and takes ages to eat, you can watch tv while eating it.

Davina

Hi Lisa

How about trying to break the routine, it sounds like putting your little one to bed is your trigger to start eating. At the point change what you would normally do somehow, perhaps have a bath, listen to some music, watch one of your favourite films, or try and tie it in with when you have your packs? It sounds like you start the day anticipating failure, try to switch that round and start telling yourself that today you are not going to eat, take it one day at a time so just make a promise each day rather than making a larger more daunting committment.

Most importantly don't be down on yourself, each day you are trying and that is a positive thing.

Gxxx

FIrst of all you have beautiful eyes hun.. befor i started this diet i was a binge eater and every day was a new start. so i weaned myself onto the diet one day i would have my packs with 5 cookies the next i had four the next 3 till i got down to none. what you gotta remember is you started this diet because you aint happy with how you feel. just remember your saddest moment and compare it to feeling hungry i know what feels worse.. you have us for support and if you need a good friend il happily give you my number xxx

aw thanku so much for the replies!
Tonight wen i put Alex to bed I'm gonna clean the drawers out in my room like i've been promising to do for weeks and then im gonna phone my friend who i'l no doubt talk to for a good hour. I'm not gonna break it it today, i know im not. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna think about how pleased i'll be with myself wen i get today out of the way. After a few days on it i feel fine its just the getting started i've been having problems with, but today is a new day!!! 10 weeks to my holiday and a new me!! i know i can. im gonna come back and read this post if even a split secon of doubt creeps in!! xx

AW WELL DONE hun il swap my ass for your eyes lol.... honestly it gets easier on day 4 to 7..the longer you dont do it the longer your be on this mad diet xxx

Lisa when i first started, i was great, but as it goes on, like u say the odd pick wont hurt, but it turns in2 more. I was a bit pesimistic about this site at first (SORRY FOLKS) but it all seemed to 'cheesy' for want of a word to me, however, if my cdc had not of told me about minimins, i would of given up by now, and my pesimistic attitude has gone, so stick with minimins and i promise it will help alot of the problems. When ure tempted just come on her and look at the slide show, and the pictures threads, and take every day at a time, thats whats helping me at the mo. Hey look at Porgeous pictures 4 a start!!!! x x x x

aw thanku so much for the replies!
Tonight wen i put Alex to bed I'm gonna clean the drawers out in my room like i've been promising to do for weeks and then im gonna phone my friend who i'l no doubt talk to for a good hour. I'm not gonna break it it today, i know im not. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Im gonna think about how pleased i'll be with myself wen i get today out of the way. After a few days on it i feel fine its just the getting started i've been having problems with, but today is a new day!!! 10 weeks to my holiday and a new me!! i know i can. im gonna come back and read this post if even a split secon of doubt creeps in!! xx

Now that's more like it hun, brilliant. Hold on to this positivity and determination and if you have a weak moment later, distract yourself or come on Minis as there is always something to keep your mind busy.

Gxx

Back