How do you know when to stop?

I can imagine it must be hard especially if you have spent most of your childhood, teens and twenties very overweight and i know that it will be very strange for me to accept that i will be at last slim. But i think like some of the others mentioned i will take my bmi as pretty much my indication. Whatever clothes size that makes me, i have put my goal at a bmi of about 22 so pretty much middle ground. Once i hit that i will be happy not really concerened what clothes size that is but it will state i am finally in the healthy bmi and no longer overweight. Something i have never been before x

I can imagine it must be hard especially if you have spent most of your childhood, teens and twenties very overweight and i know that it will be very strange for me to accept that i will be at last slim. But i think like some of the others mentioned i will take my bmi as pretty much my indication. Whatever clothes size that makes me, i have put my goal at a bmi of about 22 so pretty much middle ground. Once i hit that i will be happy not really concerened what clothes size that is but it will state i am finally in the healthy bmi and no longer overweight. Something i have never been before x

Trust me it takes some getting used to!! But I'm sure eventually we'll get used to it & learn to be happy with our bodies again. x :)

Back