How do you make the maintenance forumula?

Jinnie

I got my free samples from LT couple of weeks ago and have lost the instructions how to make it up.

I'm on day 2 of refeed and thought I would try one of the new drinks :)

Please tell me how to make it up......... I don't want to do it with too much water and it be awful, or too less water and it be disgusting lol

Thanks in advance Lters :)

:thankyou: everso much for that :)

I will have the summer fruits one tomorrow for lunch :)

I'll miss vanilla when I run out tho! lol

I certainly will Tara :)

I can eat at lunch tomorrow, so I am going to try the orange one for breakfast instead :)

I'd like to know how they taste too!

How soon are we supposed to use them?

x

I've had two of the flavours so far.

The orange creme tastes a little like a hot chocolate orange drink but without the chocolate LOL. Really creamy and thick and definitely moorish. :D

The Summer Fruits one is like a thick shake too, and really really fruity and refreshing.

I'm saving the chocolate whip for a pudding next week lol and just not had chance to try the vegetable soup yet........ enjoying the refeed week loads.

You can have the maintenance formula on refeed OR just use the LT normal shakes. I've still been having vanilla for brekkie........ I love them!

Not sure when we are 'supposed' to use the maintenance shakes. On the diaries most peeps seem to have used them almost from the start. Cos I'm not keen to up my carbs too quickly I am going to see if the pharmacy will let me use the normal shakes for the 1st 2 weeks of eating, then move on to maintenance. The LT refeed notes suggest we can do either.

However once we do eat and come out of ketosis we will get hungrier, and the maintenance products are designed help with this, so will have to see how I go.

There just seems a lot to think about x

Back