How is everyone?

Demaris

Silver Member
Just thought I would pop in and say hello!

Hope you are all well (I miss you!)....

I am doing fine, still losing which is great :)

xxx

Hi Love!!

lovely to hear from you! i am fine as always ha nothing new going on, cant wait for my weigh in on Saturday impatience!!

how have you been?
glad your still loosing, and so glad u decided to come off the programme, you seem loads happier!!

anyways hope you kids and wifey are ok

loadsa loves xx

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! :D

Its good to hear that you are doing well and still losing :D fantasic lover!!!

I am not so good today, got a huge craving that i cant whack out my head - spoke to my friend, she was no good just told me to treat myself ... grrr i clearly said no though! Just sticking to the water ....!! lol

glad your much happier on atkins,i am still ok on lt for now but no doubt will be joining you soon xxx:)

Hi Demaris, nice to hear from you again. Glad you are still losing weight and you sound happier, which is nice. Keep popping back every now and then to let us know how you are getting on. I'm still plodding on and drinking the water.

Hope hubby is OK and kids and hope you are happier now. Hope you've had no more bad luck lately, I think you've had your share for the next year.

Speak to you again soon I hope.xx

hiya

good to see your still loosin keep it up

Glad to hear from you and that the diet is going well. Keep in touch.XX

Hey where did ya go to? We missed ya in the team? Great that ya are still losing weight so well done and nice to hear from ya.

Back