how is that a diet

natasha85

hi i have done WW in the past and slimming world im finding it hard not to point up my meals is any one finind the same thing. Also alot of my friends are finding it hard to see how much im eating on slimming world and keep asking how is that a diet does any one get the same.

One of my friend is on a calorie counting diet and say i cant believe your eating that. It make me feel quilty how do you handle this or explan the diet

I am an ex WW'er too and it took a while for me to stop counting points in my head - but now they and WW are a thing of the past for me.

You will lose weight with SW as long as you follow the plan properly, there is no weighing or measuring or portion control, the secret is to keep eating as many Super Free and Free foods as you can, and eat your HEX's and you still have up to 15 syns a day for treats - and only eat until you are 'comfortably' full - and not bursting.

It does work brilliantly - but you have to experience it to believe it, so keep perserving and you will be rewarded with good weight losses, good luck with it.

A lot of people don't believe that SW works.
I have has discussions with a couple that don't see it. One is a weight watchers fan she only ever lasts about two weeks and falls of, yet she swears by it. Of course WW works, but it does'nt when you don't do it, yet she still can't see how SW can possibly work. I've lost twice the amount she has in half the time For her, I think WW does'nt work as she can't stick to it.
Another swears by calorie counting and says it's the only logical way and denies that SW works. She has put on a stone in the time I lost one. Of course calorie counting works but you have to stick to it like every diet.
For me, and all SW fans, SW is the perfect eating plan because you get to eat a lot and there is no counting, except for syns and HEXs.
If people don't want to believe it, it's up to them. Have a look at the huge weight losses here, and just show your friends that it works by following it.
You cannot fail if you stick to it, and it really is not difficult.
Good luck!

A lot of people don't believe that SW works.
I have has discussions with a couple that don't see it. One is a weight watchers fan she only ever lasts about two weeks and falls of, yet she swears by it. Of course WW works, but it does'nt when you don't do it, yet she still can't see how SW can possibly work. I've lost twice the amount she has in half the time For her, I think WW does'nt work as she can't stick to it.
Another swears by calorie counting and says it's the only logical way and denies that SW works. She has put on a stone in the time I lost one. Of course calorie counting works but you have to stick to it like every diet.
For me, and all SW fans, SW is the perfect eating plan because you get to eat a lot and there is no counting, except for syns and HEXs.
If people don't want to believe it, it's up to them. Have a look at the huge weight losses here, and just show your friends that it works by following it.
You cannot fail if you stick to it, and it really is not difficult.
Good luck!

Perfect reply!

People at work have joked that I eat more now then I used to but not in a bad way or anything.

I eat small and more often - so it might seem like I am munching a lot more than they are! But I find eating between meals is what makes the weight come off - and this is why SW encourages eating free foods so much.

Don't worry what people say - you'll show them when the weight drops off ;-) xx

I am an ex-ww as well and constantly had to stop myself from saying points instead of syns initially. There is also someone in my class who refers to syns as points as well.

As for people who ask how is it a diet I just tell them how much I have lost and leave it at that. If they push it then I tell them that I have tried other plans and they didn't work for me but slimming world does, seems to stop them in their tracks! They don't seem to comment after that.

Back