How long before a new habit forms?

Sez

has started again!!
I was just driving home from work, and, as usual, the urge was to come in, make a cuppa and sit with it and eat a packet of biscuits! I havent done this, of course, for the past 9 weeks, but when oh when will this crushing desire to eat junk leave me?

BTW, I am def feeling hungrier now than in previous weeks and am seriuosly doubtful if I will make it to the end of the road...

Kick up the bum needed please....:break_diet:

Sarah if you've done 9 weeks then you can do the rest - remember that this is emotional hunger ... think of something else to do when you come in and do that every evening. Rather than waiting for one habit to break and so ease your mind, set a new habit up ... that'll work much quicker for you.

Look at your ticker showing 45.4lbs gone and keep on smiling.

(((hugs)))

Cath

Stick with it Sez, I had days like that, most days (after the first couple of weeks were okay), but I did have the days when I was inexplicably hungry and i knew I was in ketosis. I would have sworn it was genuine hunger rather than just my fat brain telling me to eat.. but who knows?!!

You have done brilliantly up to now, I found the diet did start to become a habit, you just have to stick with it and ignore those biccie cravings.. coz once you fall off its so hard to get back on - I gave in to cravings beginning of February when I had only a stone to go! I got back on Ss'ing a three weeks ago, with an extra 10lbs to lose!

All i can say is the end results are worth it, and by the sheer nature of the diet, you will lose the weight so much quicker than a normal diet, so the torture doesn't last so long!

Kx

Back