1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

How long before you started to notice a difference?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by maybethistime?, 30 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Hi all

I know everyone is different but I'm just curious how much each of you had to lose before you started to be able to notice a difference in the way you looked? Or even better how much had you lost the first time someone else noticed you'd lost weight!

I only started SW last week, lost 6lbs in my first week, I've got just over 5.5st to lose and I am looking forward to the first time someone notices :)