How long in between shakes

Jersey Joe

Just wondering what times you all generally have your shakes? Do u notice it effects your energy levels

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Unfortunately am the one who always suffers from low energy levels regardless of having my shakes or not. I have my shakes at around 11:30, 15:30 n 19:30, n my last 1L of water after 19:30.

I take my first about 11.30, the second about 6.30 and then it means I have something to look forward to before bed. I always worry that if I take my last one too early I'll be tempted to nibble. If I'm peckish in between I have peppermint tea.

I try to have first one around 11 or12 and next one around 3 cause for some reason 3 to 5o'clock is my weak time if I get hungry around then I can be sure im going to bing :sigh: but dont have last one till 8 which I make myself take as im not bothered or hungry i have such a weird eating intake

its my 1st day on the shakes today but i am trying 4 hour gaps so my 1st one was at 10 I had a pint of water at 8 whenI got up to keep me going till my shake was due another pint of water at 12 followed by my afternoon shake at 2. I plan to have another pint of water at 4 and my last shake at 6 followed by the rest of the water I HAVE to have before bed maybe a little extra :)

I will let you know how it goes but so far so good and I have been for an hour walk as well so must be doing something roght lol :D

One week days I'm all out routine .. 6am-7 1/2 lt of water, 7-8 1/2 lt of warm water, shake at 8.30, plus a cup of coffee, between 9-12 i try get in at least 1.5lt of liquid (coffee/water)! lunch soup at 12.00 and some sparkling water 500mls. Between 4.30-6 up to a litre more water and hot choc or mousse at 7pm! The weekend now the are all over the place I'm a late sleeper so I end up take 1st shake at 1 and second at 6ish and have to force myself to have the 3rd one before bed at like 10! My water intake is desperate at the weekend too as I do be out And about cannot risk not being close to a toilet at all tomrs!!

Slimmerplz one piece of advice try not too drink too much after like 6/7 cause I've had times when I have been woken 3/4 times a nite for the loo! Bad'

I've started taking mine at 12 o clock, 4 o clock and 8 o clock. This is day 2 and wasnt really hungry for the second one but wasn't denying myself it either! Suits me anyways and loads of black tea in between, finding it hard to drink all the water though so hope my tea counts!

Hmm I was always told that both tea and coffee counted .. It is important too tonight to try get at least 2ltd of pure water!

I was told that as well then found out on here it doesn't count so I emailed lipotrim and they confirmed it, it's something to do with the caffeine I think. Some regulars on here count peppermint tea cause it's caffeine free so I count it as well. I also over dilute my shakes as well up to about 400mls and over the day that's almost half a litre.

Hi all!

I'm now on day 5 and still 100%, Yay!

I get up about 4:45am start work around 6am. I'm in bed by 9pm, lol...

Today I had a full shake at 10:30am, then 1/2 a shake at 1:30pm, the other 1/2 at 4:30pm and just gonna jump in the bath for a nice bubbly soak before I have my last shake at 7:30pm.
This has helped spread the day a lot easier.
I've been getting a litre of water down a day plus a litre or so of green tea etc. I've always taken tea into account for my fluids and will continue to do so. And like Leah, I too add extra water to my shakes, It's not like there thick and creamy to start with....lol...

Kiz...x

I have myself in quite a good routine and have exactly 6hrs between shakes I have a very active physical life (gives me absolutely no excuses for all my weight gain) wake up 4am have a cup of green tea and a pint of water up and out to do horse first shake 7am on way to work breakfast at work 10am cup of peppermint tea then 1pm 2nd shake and water then 4pm break and peppermint tea and last shake at 7pm this keeps me going through the day and have never once been tempted to nibble or lacking in energy x

Back