How long until....

xSherrie.Chointellex

Silver Member
How long until you noticed your clothes getting bigger? x

Very quickly for me..in the first couple of weeks...I seemed to lose it off my face legs and shoulders first...trousers got looser in the 3rd week. Sent a load of clothes to the charity shop after a month and bought some new ones and they have started to look a bit baggy now so I have lost about 2 dress sizes so far and got a pair of size 14 trousers on last week (usually an 18!) :p

Thats brilliant well done :) I cant wait until I start noticing as thats when I find my motivation to carry on! I was previously doing Slimming World which I think is a fab plan when you've not got a lot of weight to lose, because for me the losses were slow (also down to having PCOS) and so I was getting fed up and feeling like I was getting nowhere as I couldn't see a weight loss or even notice it i my clothes for quite some time. Im hoping to see a difference much quicker with Exante, as I did with Cambridge 3 years ago x

Nothing better than trying on some clothes that have not seen the light of day for a few years and finding that they fit!!

Best form of motivation for me! So much better then any food :) x

Back