How Long ?

Hi, I have stayed on TFR for 6 mths now with 3 re feeds for hols and Christmas. Lost in total 7 1/2 stone all feel amazing. It gets so much easier the longer you stay on it. Good luck x

Best of luck. Do take it week at a time. I would never have imagined I could stay on it this long. Once you start seeing big results it gets easier x

Hi Kerry hope your feeling ok today?
i think we are on the same day for starting? Well yesterday I felt the same as you really not sure how much longer I could go on but on the other hand we are at the end of our first week :) yayy to us!!!
i was advised that 4 weeks in the minimum I should stay on this in order to get the best results so I have made this my goal and i will take it from there :)
maybe we could encourage each other to get through the next few weeks:) we can do this 4 weeks isn't a lot of time out of our life and imagine how good you will feel to get to that point!
hazel x

Hi Hazel thanks for your encouragement its my first weigh in is in the morning (Friday). I have found it tough over the past couple of days, not so much as hungry but the smell of food cooking is driving me mad. Like yourself I am gonna try and do 4 weeks if I can. I am feeling the benefits already more energy, I used to come home from work and have to sleep on couch for 3 hours in the middle of the day and I haven't felt like that at all this week.
Drop me a line anytime things are getting tough for you we will get there together, we will be slim for May.
Kerry x

My first weigh in tomorrow afternoon. Let me know how you get on.. Good luck :) x

Back