how long?

It really depends how well you stick to plan and how much you have to loose, some ppl loose weigh quickly others not so quick, I've lost 3 stone in 26 wks. I'm plsed but others have been going the same time as me and have lost lots more x

It is alot and I'm really plsed but others have lost more. I've still lots to loose but I'm in no rush,
Good luck with it :) x

I think it also depends on how much you have to lose, so if you are larger you tend to lose quicker (of course this is not 100% guaranteed).

I have been on plan for 2 months and have lost 18lbs :)

I have lost 1 stone 10lb in 13 weeks I love this diet...actually I wouldn't call it a diet it's a lifestyle change. I feel so much healthier and the thought of the rubbish I used to put in my mouth makes me feel sick lol. I would seriously recommend SW to anyone. I still got a way to go but can't wait to get there my confidence is already threw the roof so can't wait to see how I feel when. Reach my target :) x

I did 8 stone in 39 weeks. Just hit target 4 weeks ago and trying to maintain now.

That's super quick! It took me a good while longer to get my 8 stone award! I lost the first 5 stone in 10 months, and then it took another 10 months to lose the last 3 stone. I have done Green days all along, and have been 100% on plan throughout. Some weeks I've gained or maintained despite being on plan, but our bodies don't always do exactly what we want them to! As long as you stick to the plan, you will lose weight but nobody can really predict how quickly you will lose it.

ive lost 3 stone 10lb in 22 weeks :) im happy with that x

It's taken me since March 2012 to go from 15st4lbs to 10st9lbs :)

I have been going since December and I have only lost 11 lb!! But it's 11lb I wouldn't have lost, and I have realised hat I am a seriously slow loser, I have about another 10lb to go and am not expecting to lose that util after Xmas xx

I started a the beginning of April and have lost 3 stone and 8lb, if you had asked me if I thought I would have been able to stick at this for 4 months I would have laughed. I don't find it easy sometimes, but at the same time I don't think any other diet would work for me. Fingers crossed for the road ahead :)
By the way great thread.

2 stone in 6 months for me, going from just in the obese BMI category to just above the healthy BMI category :)

I have lost 20.5lbs in six weeks 14lbs of that in 5 weeks on sw x

Back