how long?

Wow inspiring storys!! I hVe my brothers weddig next month i am giving slimming world a go in a hope to lose a stone!:) x

I've lost 7st 2.5lbs and its taken me 16 months. I started exercising back in October but was losing really well before that so I don't think exercise plays a massive part in weight loss, but it does help with the toning

I started on 11th Jan 13 and just got my 4 stone award tonight (01.08.13). Im very pleased and have enjoyed it so much more than I expected to.

I started on 11th Jan 13 and just got my 4 stone award tonight (01.08.13). Im very pleased and have enjoyed it so much more than I expected to.

Wow that is fantastic. I did well in the begining on red and green, then had a massive hiccup whilst on ee, now I vary when I can and have just started moving again. I would love to lose it quicker and know I would if I stuck to it 100% but I don`t all the time. As long as it is going, the only one I am racing against is me and the scales. lol

That is amazing! :) 4 stone in 6 months?! What have you been doiiiiing!!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just got my six stone award. I joined in January 2012. I lost the first 5 steadily and have been hanging at this weight for ages- mostly because I feel good ( not unhappy any more!) and I cheat a lot... But am newly motivated to get ten pounds off in August thanks to the minimins challenge.

Some people lose quickly and others like myself are seriously slow even if I follow plan. It has taken me 3 months to lose 7lbs, that's how slow some of us lose regardless of how much exercise etc etc etc.

It really depends on a multitude of factors, psychological, following plan, exercising etc. You lose how quickly or slowly is right for you.

Back