How many inches have you lost?

Great inch losses everyone. I've lost 6ins off of my waist, 4ins off of my chest and 3ins off each thigh. Have been going swimming and doing pilates which I think has helped. Fat percentage has gone from 35% to 28%. Have also lost a cup size or two (which is great as I'm a bloke!!).

Undoubtedly the best diet ever!
Johnny :D

I'm 5'6", an in 17 weeks I've lost 3st 12lbs

in that time, I've shrunk by:

neck - 1"
each upper arm - 2"
bust - 3.5" (bit disappointed with that one, have only gond down from a 34HH to a 32H)
waist - 4.5"
stomach - 7.5"
hip - 7"
each thigh - 5"
each calf - 1.5"

I'm 5'5'' and have lost 62 lbs since starting LL (Jan 14 - 19 weeks). I have lost:
12'' - bust
12.5'' - waist
10.5'' - hips
That works out at roughly 2.5'' per stone but the rate of loss was quite uneven.

Oh Virgogirl, I'm sorry if I made you feel bad; I hadn't compared the figures, was just made curious by this thread to work out inches/stone. On reflection, I was wearing a jumper when I started as it was January! That must have added an inch. Also I am VERY apple shaped so I don't imagine I've lost anything on my legs/bottom(didn't do a start measurement as they were the least of my problems). What I find interesting is that I have shrunk since I've started maintaining; in fact looking at my record book I also lost 2'' with the last half stone (except for waist - that's not budging!!). It gives me hope that the skin does shrink back a bit:). Our LLC encourages us to put the tape measure to where we started :eek: - very powerful and very scary!

Back