How many PP should i be on?

CherrySummer said:
I've signed up online but hubby doesnt see the point but we need to know how many points he's aloud.

He's 30 weighs 88.1 kilo's/ 194.2lbs and is 5ft 8 Please could someone help me out
Thank you x

I worked it out as 41 pp per day - hope that helps x

Thank you chick x

hi, could any help me and tell me how many points i should be on for a day please.

weight= 18stone 11lb (shame)
height= 5ft 2
female and aged 31

mjmummy said:
hi, could any help me and tell me how many points i should be on for a day please.

weight= 18stone 11lb (shame)
height= 5ft 2
female and aged 31

Getting 38pp as your daily allowance (and obviously you also have your 49pp weekly allowance too), hope this helps :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

No probs hon ;) x

Points help please for my mum

Hi

I've been doing WW for a while now and I'm really trying to convince my mum to join me so she says she'll give it a go for a few weeks and see how she likes it before joining a class. But I'm not sure how many points she should be on?

She's 57, 5ft and 16.5 stone.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks :)

I got 29pp as her daily allowance on my calculator, hope that helps.

Thanks for the link!

Really only 29?! She'll be disappointed think she thought she'd get alot as she has so much to lose!!

Hope it doesn't put her off, she's desperate to make a change but she's just not got the right mind set at the mo and I hate seeing her like this!! :(

I might be wrong, not using a legit calculator here, just an app. Check the link and see what that says!

Hi I have checked the points on calculator 29 is correct but she will also have 49 weekly points allowance as well and these will definately help her hope you persuade her to go as she will get a lot of support and encouragement in the class as you already know good luck x

Have a look through some of the food diaries and pick out the things she normally likes to eat and then she might be able to see that she doesn't have to give everything up just make healthier choices. x

It seems about right 29pps Its what I am on Iam same age and only a little bit lighter. Don't forget you get your 49 weekly points to use as you like

Thanks for all your replies!! :)

I think she would cope fine on 29 points it's just trying to convince her but it's getting to the point I'm concerned for her health.

Think I'll defo do a wee food diary for her and maybe do some shopping for her and buy snacky things that will show her she can still eat lots and lose weight. She like alot of fruit n veg so I know this diet would suit her!!

It's hard to convince someone who isn't quite ready for help just yet!! :(

I just used the calulator and it said 32 pts, whereas my leader has got me on 30......do I dare increase my intake....maybe another reason why my weightloss is slowish....I will asl ay my next meeting - thank you for that info :D

How many points?

Have just joined WW today :wave_cry: I would really like my partner to do it with me as well but have no idea how many pro points he would be allowed - can anyone help me out? He's 6ft, 26 stone and 42 years old.
Thanks! xxx

I calculated 71 as his allowance but I'm sure someone with a legit calculator will be able to tell you for definite.

can someone help me out and calculate these two because i tried it on the internet it didnt work out too good, so its female, 42, 10st and 5ft 1in and another one male, 42, 14st 3lb and 5ft 5in. cheers for the help :)

xguuskaa said:
can someone help me out and calculate these two because i tried it on the internet it didnt work out too good, so its female, 42, 10st and 5ft 1in and another one male, 42, 14st 3lb and 5ft 5in. cheers for the help :)

29pp daily for the female.
38pp daily for the male.
And both have the 49 weekly pp, don't forget about that lol.

Back