How many PP should i be on?

donut87 said:
hi age 25 male 15 stone 5'5"" how many please
thanks

I make it 45pp

hi anyone know how many pp for me im doing exante at the mo and really cant do without food. im a female age 44 and 17 stone 5. thanks

nix192 said:
hi anyone know how many pp for me im doing exante at the mo and really cant do without food. im a female age 44 and 17 stone 5. thanks

What height are you hon?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

oops sorry im 5ft 6

I'm getting 35pp here. So 35pp daily and then 49pp weeklies to use as you wish over the week too. Hope that helps x

nix192 said:
aww thankyou so much i cant wait to get started.:D

No probs... Good luck with it :) Are you gonna go to meetings? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

That's cool, I do it myself from home too :)

hi everyone
Wondered if anyone could help verify how many points i should be on now and how many pp my Hubby to be should be having daily or point me in the direction i could find out like a calculator or something., we cant afford two lots of meeting each week and we are trying to pay for budget wedding so we are doing it at home to keep up motivated working together.

I'm 5ft-1 aged 30, weight 12 stone 3. I used to be on 29pp a day but i had to give up weight watcher last year. is it still the same?

Hubby to be is aged 35, hes 12 stone, and 5,6 in height.

Thanks

Last edited:
Was wondering if anyone could work out mine an my OH's PP please starting again on Monday

I'm 24 12st 7lbs and 5ft 6in

Partner is 24 13st and 6ft

Many thanks for your help in advance appareciate it :)

hey, can anyone tell me if im on the right points please?

when i joined 4 weeks ago, she put me on 26 pp a day. the consultant said shed put me on minimum for a reason, but didnt tell me what reason.

i have lost 1st 1lb in the 4 weeks. but now this week im struggling.

im female, 27, 5ft 7, 11st 11lb.

is 26 pp right?

how do you calculate it?

Can someone help me please? How many pp's should I be on? I

16st 5lb, female, 5ft 4inch, 26yrs old.
Many thanks x

Great link Nessa, thank you :)

Glad it's been useful xx
I also use an app on my phone called "ultimate food value diary" which has the PP value of things and you can update a food diary and set a goal weight and so on. Perfect for people doing it at home xx

I've just realised that the above calculator gives me a different points allowance to a few of thewebsites I have found. Anyone know why they are all giving me different figures?

Back