How many PP should i be on?

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone may be able to help me! I'm looking at making the transition from Slimming World to Weight Watchers. I have lost 3 stone with Slimming World but have not lost anymore weight for 4 months now despite sticking rigidly to plan. I think it may be the freedom to eat as much pasta / potatoes etc as you like so I thought I'd give WW a go as I've heard it's more measured.

I can't afford to pay to join at present but have ordered the ProPoints starter pack from ebay. However, I have tried working out my allowance on serveal different websites and have had a range of figures from 22 - 30! So I was hoping someone would mind helping me out on this? My stats are:

Weight 192lbs
Height 5"2
Female
23 years old
Activity level: work in an office (I do my fitness DVD when I have time - but this is probably once / twice a week tops!)

Any help would be really appreciated!! Thanks :)

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone may be able to help me! I'm looking at making the transition from Slimming World to Weight Watchers. I have lost 3 stone with Slimming World but have not lost anymore weight for 4 months now despite sticking rigidly to plan. I think it may be the freedom to eat as much pasta / potatoes etc as you like so I thought I'd give WW a go as I've heard it's more measured.

I can't afford to pay to join at present but have ordered the ProPoints starter pack from ebay. However, I have tried working out my allowance on serveal different websites and have had a range of figures from 22 - 30! So I was hoping someone would mind helping me out on this? My stats are:

Weight 192lbs
Height 5"2
Female
23 years old
Activity level: work in an office (I do my fitness DVD when I have time - but this is probably once / twice a week tops!)

Any help would be really appreciated!! Thanks :)

I calculate that to be 30 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP.x

hi, hoping to start this week.

i am 38, 5 ft 10, male and weigh 15 stone 12 (222 pounds)
office job, sat most of day. how many points should i be on please?
thanks for any help

hi, hoping to start this week.

i am 38, 5 ft 10, male and weigh 15 stone 12 (222 pounds)
office job, sat most of day. how many points should i be on please?
thanks for any help

Hey Sweetie, You get a Whopping 45 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP :) x Good Luck, any questions please ask! X

You're welcome Sweetie, when u starting? X

I'm going to join online when I get home tonight (my work computer doesn't seem to like the site!) Fingers crossed I can kick start my weight loss again - just hope it's easy to get out of the SW mind frame and into the WW one! x

I'm going to join online when I get home tonight (my work computer doesn't seem to like the site!) Fingers crossed I can kick start my weight loss again - just hope it's easy to get out of the SW mind frame and into the WW one! x

Do u have an iPad or iPhone? X

Hi

Could anyone tell me how many points I should be on please.

Female
Height: 5' 1.5"
Weight: 14stone 2.5lbs
Office based job
I dont do any exercise at the moment.

Thanks

Hi

Could anyone tell me how many points I should be on please.

Female
Height: 5' 1.5"
Weight: 14stone 2.5lbs
Office based job
I dont do any exercise at the moment.

Thanks

Hey :) It appears to be 26 Daily PP plus 49 Weekly PP :) x

Back