How many PP should i be on?

Hello, would anyone mind working out my pro points? I'm 27 about 5'4 and weigh 13 stone 6. I've been doing ww on my own at home using my old books. Too broke at mo for online or meetings but hoping to get subscription for Christmas! Lost 12 lbs before and cook a lot of the recipes from the mags - hence wanting to keep up to date :eek:

you're on 29pp daily and 49 weekly :)

Hi there, I'm new here and I'm SO thankful that I found this website. I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something wrong. When I try to see how many points I get per day, it's telling me 34. I'm thinking this could not be possible because I have a LOT of weight to lose.

Can someone please tell me what you come up with how many points I get a day.

I'm 39 years old woman
5ft 6
and 35 st
sedentary/at desk

I know that can't be right with 34 or is it? That seems so little for the amount of weight I have to lose. :confused:

Hi there, I'm new here and I'm SO thankful that I found this website. I'm pretty sure that I'm doing something wrong. When I try to see how many points I get per day, it's telling me 34. I'm thinking this could not be possible because I have a LOT of weight to lose.

Can someone please tell me what you come up with how many points I get a day.

I'm 39 years old woman
5ft 6
and 35 st
sedentary/at desk

I know that can't be right with 34 or is it? That seems so little for the amount of weight I have to lose. :confused:

Hello welcome :)
Are you doing ww new prop points or the old points ? I havent my stuff on me to work it out so cant help,if you are 35st then it doesnt sound enough on pp?

Your sitting at a desk doesnt effect pp daily allowences. xx

Oh, thank you, it affected the old one so I thought it mattered with the new one too. I'm doing the propoints.

Oh, thank you, it affected the old one so I thought it mattered with the new one too. I'm doing the propoints.

Hey there and welcome to the fourm! This is a lovely place with tips/advice and lovely people to chat and socialize with so I am sure you will feel welcomed :)

Now your points, according to the calculator the maximum weight is 32stone 13lbs and as you said your weight is 35stone. What I can calculate is that 32st 13lbs comes out at 67 daily points. So if you stick to that then im sure you cant be wrong really. I do not know how much more ProPoints you would receive for the extra 2stone 1lb but it cant be that much more really.

So yeah I get it out as 67 daily, 49 weekly :)

Post if you want anymore questions answered.

Thank you so very much for that! 67?!! Wow!! That's scary to me! I knew what I was coming up with had to be off, but I didn't know it was THAT off. I don't know if I can eat that much. It just seems like it's SO much! I'll try it for a week and if I gain, I'm going to go back to the older plan. It was working for me. I've lost 7st already, so I know it works, but I've been doing Weight Watchers for so long and I'm so used to that old 44 points, the new 67 makes me think I'm going to gain the weight back. Tomorrow will be my first day and it's going to be interesting.

Has anyone else here felt like they are going to gain weight right before they started this new one?

Would someone also be able to let me know how many pro plan points i am able to have please? im 26, 5ft 6 and weigh 10stone 13. Ta Linz xxx

Your very welcome, and yes give it ago and see how you feel. It does seem a lot but at the end of the day thats what weight watchers says it is so you still should lose :)

Hello again! New WW plan seems to be going great! First weigh in of it tomorrow and i can feel a difference already.

Can i just ask about another calculation please. My uncle has slight heart problems and has to get some weight off. he is 52, male, 14st 3 and 5 ft 8.

Would be very much appreciated!

Laura

Hello again! New WW plan seems to be going great! First weigh in of it tomorrow and i can feel a difference already.

Can i just ask about another calculation please. My uncle has slight heart problems and has to get some weight off. he is 52, male, 14st 3 and 5 ft 8.

Would be very much appreciated!

Laura

Hi, he is on 37 daily and 49 weekly, but im not sure about the heart bit and how it could/can affect him sorry :(

Hi people,

Could someone please tell me how many ProPoints I can have? I'm not going to my first meeting until Thursday but I want to start tomorrow.

I'm female (last time I checked!), 5'7 and 17st 6lbs.

Thanks muchly!

Gem xxx

Hi people,

Could someone please tell me how many ProPoints I can have? I'm not going to my first meeting until Thursday but I want to start tomorrow.

I'm female (last time I checked!), 5'7 and 17st 6lbs.

Thanks muchly!

Gem xxx

how old are you darling?

I am struggling to work out how many points I am allowed. Can anyone help me
I'm 5'4"
33 years old and weight 14stone 9

Thank you

31pp per day plus 49 weekly, but this ain't the right place to ask :) there's a thread in the main section!

Would someone also be able to let me know how many pro plan points i am able to have please? im 26, 5ft 6 and weigh 10stone 13. Ta Linz xxx

29pp daily and 49 weekly

If someone wouldn't mind telling me how many propoints I should start with:

male
height: 5'9"
weight: 21.5 stone

Many thanks.

Back