How many PP should i be on?

Hi, I'm new to this. I'd appreciate if someone could let me know how many PPs I should be on: I'm female, 5 foot 7 1/2, 13 st 5lb and I am 61. Hubby is also going to join me; he's 60, 5 foot 10 and 15 st 3 lb. Many thanks in anticipation :confused:

Hi, I'm new to this. I'd appreciate if someone could let me know how many PPs I should be on: I'm female, 5 foot 7 1/2, 13 st 5lb and I am 61. Hubby is also going to join me; he's 60, 5 foot 10 and 15 st 3 lb. Many thanks in anticipation :confused:

Its says 29 PP for you and 38 for your OH, think its correct. Double checked my OH and mine and it came out the same as the leader said at a meeting.. Hope it helps?

I'm so greatfull, many thanks, zebredy. Any chance of checking my daughter's: she is 38, 5 foot 8 ins and 20 st 2 lb. she's become interested in this plan also

Hi,
Can anybody help me work out what pro points i should be on. We dont get this in ire til jan and im curious.
Im 28, 5ft 7' weigh 13st 2lbs :sigh: and dont do manual job,sittin most of the day.
Thanks a million in advance :flowers:

I'm so greatfull, many thanks, zebredy. Any chance of checking my daughter's: she is 38, 5 foot 8 ins and 20 st 2 lb. she's become interested in this plan also

She is on 43 daily, 49 weekly. :)

Hi,
Can anybody help me work out what pro points i should be on. We dont get this in ire til jan and im curious.
Im 28, 5ft 7' weigh 13st 2lbs :sigh: and dont do manual job,sittin most of the day.
Thanks a million in advance :flowers:

30 daily, 49 weekly. :)

Hi,
i have just rejoined WW, im on 29 points, 49 weekly.
Was just wondering if someone could tell me what my husband should be on - he is 33, 5ft10 and weighs 188lbs - 13st6
Thanks!

Hi
Could someone tell me how many pro points I should be on:

Female
10 stone 7
5 ft 7
Age 19

And my mum:
5 ft 3
10 stone 5

Thanks in advance xx

I am very tempted, what i could do with those 49 points a week !!!

You can do absolutely anything you want with them, use them as you please. What I tend to do with mine is keep for Sunday (in which case tomorrow) then use my daily points + weekly allowance and have a nice blow out on anything really, last week I had chinese and loads of southern fried chicken.

So yeah whatever you want to really.

Hi
Could someone tell me how many pro points I should be on:

Female
10 stone 7
5 ft 7
Age 19

29 daily, 49 weekly.

And my mum:
5 ft 3
10 stone 5

29 daily, 49 weekly.

Thanks in advance xx

I didn't get a smiley face :cry:

Oh sorry love, :D :D :D :)

Better? lol

can anyone tell me how much my partner should be on?
male, 6ft, 21, 13st 3lb.
thanks in advance.

and thanks for working mine out back a few pages =] =]

Back