How many PP should i be on?

Could someone work out PP for a colleague of mine

Age 40
23 stone
5ft 9
Female

I'm doing Slimming World at the moment but I'm curious about the new points plan and want to give it a go myself for a week or two.

Can someone tell me my daily points allowance, please?

5'2"
15s 8lb
32 years old

Thanks!

I'm doing Slimming World at the moment but I'm curious about the new points plan and want to give it a go myself for a week or two.

Can someone tell me my daily points allowance, please?

5'2"
15s 8lb
32 years old

Thanks!

Im guessing your Female?

So

32 daily, 49 weekly. :)

Hi can anyone tell me my daughters daily she's 16 5ft 4 and 11st please?xx

Hey, my calculator says the minimum age is 17, but I will calculate it as 17 as it cant be that far off right?

Anyway,

29 daily, 49 weekly :)

x

Ops, I forgot to add my age when I asked! Here it is again, and I am 33 :)

I did WW about 7 years ago, but have had three babies since then and now need to do something about my weight. I gather WW has changed a lot. Could someone please let me know how many PP I should be on, as I would like to get some more information before signing up.

I am 5ft 7in, 13 stone, still haven't rejoined the gym and started running again (working on it!) but I am fully breastfeeding my 3 month old.

Thank you!

Help! Had been doing the old WW with the help of a couple of cook books, online points calculator and some very helpful friends. Weight is creeping back on again now, so keen to try the new plan

I'm 34, 6'2 and 12 stone
The OH is 29, 6'4 and 19 stone 7lbs

Can anyone point us up? Thanks in advance

Ops, I forgot to add my age when I asked! Here it is again, and I am 33 :)

I did WW about 7 years ago, but have had three babies since then and now need to do something about my weight. I gather WW has changed a lot. Could someone please let me know how many PP I should be on, as I would like to get some more information before signing up.

I am 5ft 7in, 13 stone, still haven't rejoined the gym and started running again (working on it!) but I am fully breastfeeding my 3 month old.

Thank you!

You are on 29 daily and 49 weekly hun, really really not sure but I think you should be on more as you are breastfeeding but I can not advice on that, sorry.

Help! Had been doing the old WW with the help of a couple of cook books, online points calculator and some very helpful friends. Weight is creeping back on again now, so keen to try the new plan

I'm 34, 6'2 and 12 stone
The OH is 29, 6'4 and 19 stone 7lbs

Can anyone point us up? Thanks in advance

You my love are on 30 daily, and 49 weekly
the other half is on 59 daily and 49 weekly.

Good luck with the new plan :)

You are on 29 daily and 49 weekly hun, really really not sure but I think you should be on more as you are breastfeeding but I can not advice on that, sorry.

:)

From what I remember, with the old points you got 10 points extra per day for breastfeeding, so I have to find out. If anyone knows, let me know!

From what I remember, with the old points you got 10 points extra per day for breastfeeding, so I have to find out. If anyone knows, let me know!

it's 14pp extra if you breastfeed and 7pp extra if you breastfeed with solid food as well!

Back