How many PP should i be on?

Hi there, Im currently on Exante but am considering switching over to WW after Christmas/New year. Currently looking into the propoints plan and am interested to see how many pps I would be on at my current weight. If someone could work this out for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Im female, 5'4, 204lbs and age 36.

Thank you!

Hi there, Im currently on Exante but am considering switching over to WW after Christmas/New year. Currently looking into the propoints plan and am interested to see how many pps I would be on at my current weight. If someone could work this out for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Im female, 5'4, 204lbs and age 36.

Thank you!

30 daily, 49 weekly. :) good luck if you decide to give it ago - its worth it

Thanks Anthony. Greatly appreciated. You may see more of me on the board soon. Ive even bought a propoints calculator already in preparation.

Thanks Anthony. Greatly appreciated. You may see more of me on the board soon. Ive even bought a propoints calculator already in preparation.

Your welcome, and well done on buying the calculator. It really is the best investment you can buy if you really want to give this plan a go, it is all I have used while on the plan :) Im sure you will do brilliantly and have really good success. I wish you the best and hope to see you around

:)

x

Hello, I am waiting on my calculator to come in also. Not sure if it will tell me how many pro points I will need. I am a 40 year old female, 5 feet & 5 inches and 14 stones and 13 pounds. Any ideas on how much? Thanks!!!!

Hello, I am new to this. I haven't joined WW's because I can't afford it monthly. I have ordered the books and info already. I don't know if this material will tell me how many points I will need. I am a 40 year old female, weighing 209 pounds and my height is 5 feet, 5 inches. Please someone, help me. Thanks!!!

GG, have just bought a calculator and when it arrives, if no one else has helped you, I will work out your daily points for you :D

Hello, I am new to this. I haven't joined WW's because I can't afford it monthly. I have ordered the books and info already. I don't know if this material will tell me how many points I will need. I am a 40 year old female, weighing 209 pounds and my height is 5 feet, 5 inches. Please someone, help me. Thanks!!!

30 daily, 49 weekly.

:)

hello, new ww and minimins member here. Ordered my calculator but hasn't arrived yet..
I weigh 279 #, am 25, and am 5ft8 can someone give me an idea how many daily points I have to use?( i believe its about 34?)

TIA
Jacqueline

hello, new ww and minimins member here. Ordered my calculator but hasn't arrived yet..
I weigh 279 #, am 25, and am 5ft8 can someone give me an idea how many daily points I have to use?( i believe its about 34?)

TIA
Jacqueline

Jacqueline, 279lbs would be about 19st 9lbs so with that taken into account and with your other details you will be on 44 daily and 49 weekly :) Good luck and enjoy

Hi,

CAn someone please work out how many points I will need

14st 13lbs, 5'7", 32 years, female

Thanks in advance!

Can someone please work out my boyfriends? He's male (obviously lol), 32, 6ft and 21st 4lbs (298lbs). He's joined WW but can't get to a class to ask his leader for the code because we're snowed in. :(

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

CAn someone please work out how many points I will need

14st 13lbs, 5'7", 32 years, female

Thanks in advance!

33 daily, 49 weekly

Hi there,

Can anyone work me out?

I am 32, 5ft6 and weigh 15st 8.

Thank you!

34 daily, 49 weekly

Can someone please work out my boyfriends? He's male (obviously lol), 32, 6ft and 21st 4lbs (298lbs). He's joined WW but can't get to a class to ask his leader for the code because we're snowed in. :(

Thank you in advance.

62 daily, 49 weekly :)

Back