How many PP should i be on?

Can you please work out my Hubby's please?
He is 6ft2, 27 years young and weighs approx 15stone 4lbs?
x

Last edited:
62 daily, 49 weekly :)

Sorry I dont want to be doubting but I just told my boyfriend and he's just said it's nearly twice what I eat...that seems like LOADS. It's definitely 62 every day?? Even as a guy (and a heavy one) I don't understand how he can eat twice what I do nearly and lose weight?

Am I being thick lol.

Sorry I dont want to be doubting but I just told my boyfriend and he's just said it's nearly twice what I eat...that seems like LOADS. It's definitely 62 every day?? Even as a guy (and a heavy one) I don't understand how he can eat twice what I do nearly and lose weight?

Am I being thick lol.

I understand you doubting it, because it is a lot of ProPoints to eat but I have just double calculated them and I can assure you that it is 62 daily plus the normal 49 weekly allowance x :)

Thank you - I'm sorry after you going away and checking it that I sounded ungrateful :) Its just up til now he's not really followed anything and I'd love it if we were losing weight together.

Thank you - I'm sorry after you going away and checking it that I sounded ungrateful :) Its just up til now he's not really followed anything and I'd love it if we were losing weight together.

I know exactly what you mean, and dont be silly you didnt sounds ungrateful lol!!! But him not having followed anything before then this will work for him more as he is not switching or swapping plans :)

Can someone do me please?

14st 4lbs, 5'2", 39 years, female, breastfeeding

Thank you.

(Have ordered one off ebay but its not come yet, it was a bargain £10 for new cal, and plan folder) :D

Hi,

Me and a friend currenty follow SW, but have hit a bit of a slippery slope, and are becoming a little disillusioned with it. We're thinking of moving over to WW, but wanted to know how many PP we would be on, so we can poke around and look how much/what sort of foods we could get for that!!

Could one of you kind souls work it out for us please??

Me:
5ft 9in
17st 2lbs

Friend:
5ft 6in
17st 3lbs

Thanks in advance!!

:) Rhi :)

Can someone do me please?

14st 4lbs, 5'2", 39 years, female, breastfeeding

Thank you.

(Have ordered one off ebay but its not come yet, it was a bargain £10 for new cal, and plan folder) :D

29 daily, 49 weekly. Im not sure at all really on the breastfeeding part, I think it was you add 14pp, but I could be wrong.

Hi,

Me and a friend currenty follow SW, but have hit a bit of a slippery slope, and are becoming a little disillusioned with it. We're thinking of moving over to WW, but wanted to know how many PP we would be on, so we can poke around and look how much/what sort of foods we could get for that!!

Could one of you kind souls work it out for us please??

Me:
5ft 9in
17st 2lbs

Friend:
5ft 6in
17st 3lbs

Thanks in advance!!

:) Rhi :)

You: 40 daily, 49 weekly.

Friend: 38 daily, 49 weekly

:)

Anthony can you please double check my hubbys points - I get 48 daily and then the 49 weekly as per usual. He is 6ft2 and weighs 15stone 4.5lbs. Thanks Xxx

Thank you thank you thank you!
This is going to make planning meals together interesting... Damn the male/female divide!

Well you could still cook the same thing, but you could have a smaller portion? That is what most people do when theres and the other halfs allowance is so apart, then you dont have to cook 2 meals :)

Always an option anyway,

Well you could still cook the same thing, but you could have a smaller portion? That is what most people do when theres and the other halfs allowance is so apart, then you dont have to cook 2 meals :)

Always an option anyway,

Yeah, that's often what we try to do. Still quite depressing tho, lol!

We also eat differently during the day (thanks to work) and then eat kinda the same portion in the evenings together. He usually struggles to eat that amount of points too, tbh - a lot of his weight is due to rugby drinking (which he's using his extra weekly points for now!)

Back