How many PP should i be on?

hello, ive just bought the new weight watchers "shop" book, what i didnt realise it operates on the new "propoints" system, i dont have the money to go to the meetings and think i have the motivation to do it on my own. Could someone please help and let me know how many propoints i would be allowed a day? im female, 25, 5 foot 7, weigh 138lbs and am mostly sedentary try and do 40 minutes exercise most days but have an office job. Would like to get down to 130lbs. Thanks very much.

hello, ive just bought the new weight watchers "shop" book, what i didnt realise it operates on the new "propoints" system, i dont have the money to go to the meetings and think i have the motivation to do it on my own. Could someone please help and let me know how many propoints i would be allowed a day? im female, 25, 5 foot 7, weigh 138lbs and am mostly sedentary try and do 40 minutes exercise most days but have an office job. Would like to get down to 130lbs. Thanks very much.

29 daily, 49 weekly :)

thank you!!! i want to lose another 8 pounds to get to 130, i have done well just counting calories getting from 200lbs to where i am now in approx 2 years, but recently it has seriously slowed so am looking for another approach! Will it be 29 points all the way to my goal weight? or as i lose weight will i require less points? or is 29 the lowest?

thank you!!! i want to lose another 8 pounds to get to 130, i have done well just counting calories getting from 200lbs to where i am now in approx 2 years, but recently it has seriously slowed so am looking for another approach! Will it be 29 points all the way to my goal weight? or as i lose weight will i require less points? or is 29 the lowest?

Well done and congratulations on getting to where you are today on your own, that is a great achievement. And yes 29 is what you will always be on as it is the minimum :) I wish you the best of luck and post away if you have any questions

x

Anthony, could you or someone work my daily allowance out for me please. I'm 46, female, 5 ft 6 in and weight 14stone 6 lbs.

Thank you in advance :D

Im currently doing SW but due to a change in circumstances can't go to meetings so thought I would defect to WW for a month or 2.

Can someone work out my PP please?

I am 6ft2 age 23 female and weigh 19 stone x

Hiya I am currently doing the pro points plan, and loving it, I am on 29 points daily.

my partner wants to do it too, what would his daily allowance be please?

He is male and 27 yrs old
5'7
12 and half stone

thank you :)

Hiya I am currently doing the pro points plan, and loving it, I am on 29 points daily.

my partner wants to do it too, what would his daily allowance be please?

He is male and 27 yrs old
5'7
12 and half stone

thank you :)

38 daily, 49 weekly :) Good luck to you both !

Hi guys I'm doing SW but thinking about swapping to WW.... would someone be able to tell me how many propoints I'd be on please?
I'm 5'6", 25 and 182lbs.... I'm also exclusively breastfeeding an 8 week old if that makes a difference?

Hi guys I'm doing SW but thinking about swapping to WW.... would someone be able to tell me how many propoints I'd be on please?
I'm 5'6", 25 and 182lbs.... I'm also exclusively breastfeeding an 8 week old if that makes a difference?

Evening, if you was not breastfeeding you would be on 30 daily and the 49 weekly, but as you are breastfeeding I am not 100% sure on what you will be on, I think it is plus 14pp but I could be wrong. Im sure someone will be able to confirm it for you :)

Pro points allowance?

Hi,
Can anyone please tell me how many points my mum would be allowed? She's 5ft 7 (previously thought 5ft 8, she's shrunk lol), 54, is sedentary and weights 17st 7lbs. Thanks in advance for any replies x

Back