How many PP should i be on?

Hi everyone...lost 4 stone on the discover plan and id love to make a start on propoints as im at a complete plateau! It doesnt launch here in Ireland until Jan 4th so could someone please tell me what I should be on? Im 31, Male, 5ft 9inch and 12 stone 11 lbs. Thanks a mill guys.

Hi everyone...lost 4 stone on the discover plan and id love to make a start on propoints as im at a complete plateau! It doesnt launch here in Ireland until Jan 4th so could someone please tell me what I should be on? Im 31, Male, 5ft 9inch and 12 stone 11 lbs. Thanks a mill guys.

39 daily, 49 weekly :)

I've lost 3.5 stone through lipotrim / cambridge diet and have half a stone to go. I'm intending on staying on some CD products for losing the last bit / maintaining anyway (as they're SO convenient and tasty!) but I am considering also joining WW, as I figure I can propoint the CD products anyway.

How many propoints would I be put on? I'm 27, female, 5'6", weigh 11st 7lbs and am moderately active.

Thanks a million Anthony - have to say you look totally amazing. Congrats - move to Ireland and be my weight loss buddy :eek::eek::eek:

Haha thank you and I would love to :D

I've lost 3.5 stone through lipotrim / cambridge diet and have half a stone to go. I'm intending on staying on some CD products for losing the last bit / maintaining anyway (as they're SO convenient and tasty!) but I am considering also joining WW, as I figure I can propoint the CD products anyway.

How many propoints would I be put on? I'm 27, female, 5'6", weigh 11st 7lbs and am moderately active.

29 daily 49 weekly, good luck with WW :)

HI
I really want to start the new Weight Watchers plan (I've done the old one in the past) but I'm a little short on money for it at the moment. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many pro points | should be on? I'm female, 56, my height is 5ft 4 and I weigh 10.2 stones.
Thans for your help :)

HI
I really want to start the new Weight Watchers plan (I've done the old one in the past) but I'm a little short on money for it at the moment. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how many pro points | should be on? I'm female, 56, my height is 5ft 4 and I weigh 10.2 stones.
Thans for your help :)

29 daily, 49 weekly, good luck :)

Pro Points

O wow, Im new to this and need some help please.. Im an old school ww user and was really comfy with that system.. now its all changed..
Can anyone tell me what my daily allowance would be. Im 32, female, 5' 8 and about 12 stone. I need to get down to 11 stone... quickly, but view ww as a lifestyle and not a diet... alos, any ideas how many points shandy has?? Does full sugar lemondae cancel out the replacement of alcohol???
Many thanks in advance x

Anyone know how many propoints I should have? Assistance gratefully received!

I'm female, 5 ft 2, 44, 13st 4, and spend most of the day sitting down. Be dead grateful for a reply! Many thanks, Z

Thanks Anthony, that's a great help. ZX

How many points should I be on? I've left my stuff 300 miles away while I came home for the holidays, but want to get back on the plan asap.

6ft tall, 18st, 19. Thanks :)

Back