How many PP should i be on?

Sorry if this is going to make people angry as i know this thread is getting rather big but was wondering could anyone tell me mine please dont start weight watchers for a few days .... Im 18years old ...5ft 4' & weigh 15stone 13lbs (female).

Thank you in advance. :)

Can anyone help and tell me my pro points allowance please? I am wanting to start the new plan I have used the old points system.
female, aged 48 weigh 17 stone and 5ft 1'.

Thanks ever so

Also if I purchase the WW at home package £60 will that get me access to online or is the online package different? xxx

Hi couldn't get calculator to work. Can someone tell me how much PP I should be on?

I am 5 foot 3 and I weigh 152lbs. I am 39 and I would say that I do light exercise:)

Could someone please tell me how many propoints im allowed?

I'm female, aged 20, 11st 11lb and 175cm.

Thanks,
Joanne

29 daily, 49 weekly.

Hey anyone still looking to know there point allowance. I found this calculator ... Hope it helps ... How Many Weight Watchers Points Am I Allowed?

:D

Sorry to say that the calculator doenst work and is for the wrong plan anyway :( thanks anyway

Hi couldn't get calculator to work. Can someone tell me how much PP I should be on?

I am 5 foot 3 and I weigh 152lbs. I am 39 and I would say that I do light exercise:)

29 daily, 49 weekly :)

Can anyone help and tell me my pro points allowance please? I am wanting to start the new plan I have used the old points system.

Thanks ever so

Also if I purchase the WW at home package £60 will that get me access to online or is the online package different? xx

Thanks ever so

Also if I purchase the WW at home package £60 will that get me access to online or is the online package different? xx

31 daily, 49 weekly.

Not sure about your second question though as I do not have the home package.

Sorry about the calculator post. Im new to the weight watchers things. I wasnt 100% sure. Thank you for correcting me :eek: ... Could you tell me what my PP is please.... Age:18 , Hight:5ft 4' , Weight: 15st 5lbs & my exercise i play on kinect workouts for about 2hours a day :confused: thats new though LOL

Sorry about the calculator post. Im new to the weight watchers things. I wasnt 100% sure. Thank you for correcting me :eek: ... Could you tell me what my PP is please.... Age:18 , Hight:5ft 4' , Weight: 15st 5lbs & my exercise i play on kinect workouts for about 2hours a day :confused: thats new though LOL

Hi my caluclator gives your 35 daily and 49 weekly. I took it that you was a female????

Good luck :)

Pro points

Hi all how many point am i allowed
I am 16st
5ft1
Age 31

What is the dfference between point and pro points
Thanks kaz x

Hi all how many point am i allowed
I am 16st
5ft1
Age 31

What is the dfference between point and pro points
Thanks kaz x

32 daily, 49 weekly :)

and the difference between point and pro points is that the way they are calculated, and on pro points you are given more to play with but the foods are higher in pro point values

pls help how many propoints should i have a day?

Hi hope someone could take the time to help, can anyone tell me how many pro points a day i should have:
age 34, height 5ft 5ins, weight 13 stone 13 pounds and female. I have all the folder books etc just can't start till i know my daily amount. Thanks in advance ;)

ello all could i ask wot pro points i would be on 42,5ft 2in,11st 2lb thanks !!!!

How many points?

Hi Sorry me too would someone be kind enough to give me my husbands pp points as he does ww with me doesn't go to the class, don't want to be cheeky and ask my leader.
He is 6ft and weighs 18stone 10lbs age 35
Thanks so much x

Hi hope someone could take the time to help, can anyone tell me how many pro points a day i should have:
age 34, height 5ft 5ins, weight 13 stone 13 pounds and female. I have all the folder books etc just can't start till i know my daily amount. Thanks in advance ;)

30 daily, 49 weekly :)

ello all could i ask wot pro points i would be on 42,5ft 2in,11st 2lb thanks !!!!

29 daily, 49 weekly :)

Hi Sorry me too would someone be kind enough to give me my husbands pp points as he does ww with me doesn't go to the class, don't want to be cheeky and ask my leader.
He is 6ft and weighs 18stone 10lbs age 35
Thanks so much x

54 daily, 49 weekly :) good luck to him

can someone tell me how many points for a female, 30 years old weighing 16st 10lbs please and thankyou xx

Need your height love,

Back