How many PP should i be on?

Hi could anyone help me by calculating how many PP my sister would be allowed. She is desparate to try this!

26, 5Ft 8, 17stone 7lbs.

Many thanks.
K x

Sorry for jumping on the bandwagon too but I can't seem to mess around with it online to work it ou for a friend.
She's 49, 5ft 6 and 14st 6...how many pp allowed?
Also, by how many does it decrease when u drop into the next stone?

Many thanks

Last edited:
Hi guys, could anyone help me by calculating how many PP my hubby would be allowed. I joined myself this week so have all the info, but hubby would like to follow too, but cant get to the meeting,

40, 6Ft 1, 19stone 7lbs.

Many thanks.
mattymoos xx

Sorry for jumping on the bandwagon too but I can't seem to mess around with it online to work it ou for a friend.
She's 49, 5ft 6 and 14st 6...how many pp allowed?
Also, by how many does it decrease when u drop into the next stone?

Many thanks

29 daily, 49 weekly. And she will not have to change her allowance as 29 is the lowest you can go, so no worries there :)

Hi guys, could anyone help me by calculating how many PP my hubby would be allowed. I joined myself this week so have all the info, but hubby would like to follow too, but cant get to the meeting,

40, 6Ft 1, 19stone 7lbs.

Many thanks.
mattymoos xx

55 daily, 49 weekly :)

will someone be able to help and double check how many pp i getjust to be sure i worked out my pro points and i got 65 daily, 49 weekly which seems lot

im

male
height:5 foot 11
weight: 21st 13lb

Help for the other half

right guys i need help

can some calculate the point that my wife would be on.

5ft5.5", 13st.10lb, age 22

cheers

will someone be able to help and double check how many pp i getjust to be sure i worked out my pro points and i got 65 daily, 49 weekly which seems lot

im

male
height:5 foot 11
weight: 21st 13lb

That is correct, 65 daily and 49 weekly :)

right guys i need help

can some calculate the point that my wife would be on.

5ft5.5", 13st.10lb, age 22

cheers

31 daily, 49 weekly :)

Back