How many PP should i be on?

Cheers for that, she's currently on slimming world and finding it hard to figure out what syns she is eating and keep track of them. She's going to give it another week and if not jump shop to WW.

Can someone tell me mine please? I'm a bit unsure on the new plan. Do we have to alter points each week?

Anyway, 5'8.5" that half is important :giggle: and 12st 8lb, 24 years young!

Muchos gracias

Cheers for that, she's currently on slimming world and finding it hard to figure out what syns she is eating and keep track of them. She's going to give it another week and if not jump shop to WW.

Oh I see, well I would deffo get her over to WW as in my opinion it is soooooo much better (yes I have tried slimming world) but whatever she chooses I wish her the best of luck

Can someone tell me mine please? I'm a bit unsure on the new plan. Do we have to alter points each week?

Anyway, 5'8.5" that half is important :giggle: and 12st 8lb, 24 years young!

Muchos gracias

Hi Shabba, your daily allowance is 30 daily and 49 weekly :) The minimum points for this plan is 29 so I shouldnt worry to much about re-calculating your points, but once you hit 12st 3lbs your allowance will drop to 29 and will stay the same however much more you lose, but if you do go back past 12st 3lb just go back to your current allowance :) Good luck

Cheers for that! :) its going to take some getting used to!

I started on 33 points, now on 31 points - please can I ask when I'll get to 30 points and 29 points? (I'm female, 31 years old and 5'3")

Also, how does it work if once on 29 points 'we' are all on 29 points (and 49 weekly points)...

First off hello everyone.
My wife started WW last week, went to the meeting the whole lot, ive decided to help her by doing it with her, but i dont want to go to the meetings (3 kids at home to look after while she goes)

Anyway ive read this thread & put myself on 40 PP daily 49 weekly judging by others a similar size to me, is this correct?

Im male
not too active
16.7lb

many thanks in advance.

Hi Everyone and apologies for asking but I can't log into the WW site for some reason, can someone tell me how many pro points I should be on.

I am 40, height 5 ft 7 in weight 15stone 6 ib.

Also does anyone now how many calories there are per pro point, it used to be 70 per point.

And finally would you suggest online or classes

Thanks in advance

Joanne

Hi, can anyone tell me how many pints I would be on please? I am 5ft 2", weigh about 14st 7lbs and am not very active. I am pg but have spoken to my mw and she is happy for me to gon pro-points as long as I add on 200cals a day to the diet but ww wont let me joing as I am pg even though my mw says it would actually benefit me. Thanks.

First off hello everyone.
My wife started WW last week, went to the meeting the whole lot, ive decided to help her by doing it with her, but i dont want to go to the meetings (3 kids at home to look after while she goes)

Anyway ive read this thread & put myself on 40 PP daily 49 weekly judging by others a similar size to me, is this correct?

Im male
not too active
16.7lb

many thanks in advance.

48 daily

Hi Everyone and apologies for asking but I can't log into the WW site for some reason, can someone tell me how many pro points I should be on.

I am 40, height 5 ft 7 in weight 15stone 6 ib.

Also does anyone now how many calories there are per pro point, it used to be 70 per point.

And finally would you suggest online or classes

Thanks in advance

Joanne
34 daily

Hi, can anyone tell me how many pints I would be on please? I am 5ft 2", weigh about 14st 7lbs and am not very active. I am pg but have spoken to my mw and she is happy for me to gon pro-points as long as I add on 200cals a day to the diet but ww wont let me joing as I am pg even though my mw says it would actually benefit me. Thanks.
need your age

Thank you very much

joanne

30pp daily

Hi, I'm new to the pp way of doing things though I did use the old plan a few years back.

Can someone please tell me how many points I should be on, I'm 50, 5'6" and weigh 11st 3lbs. I've lost about 3 stone on LT in preparation for a hip replacement, nearly 6 weeks ago, and just want to lose another 10lbs.

Also, I can't get my head around seemingly being able to eat unlimited fruit and veg, surely if you were to eat, say, six apples during the day the calories would start to mount up?

Sorry.... I guess I need to do a bit more research!

Hi, I'm new to the pp way of doing things though I did use the old plan a few years back.

Can someone please tell me how many points I should be on, I'm 50, 5'6" and weigh 11st 3lbs. I've lost about 3 stone on LT in preparation for a hip replacement, nearly 6 weeks ago, and just want to lose another 10lbs.

Also, I can't get my head around seemingly being able to eat unlimited fruit and veg, surely if you were to eat, say, six apples during the day the calories would start to mount up?

Sorry.... I guess I need to do a bit more research!
29pp,,just dont go over board on the fruit!!!

Can someone please do me sorry, I'm 29, 5'3 and 11 stone 2 x

Hi - can anyone calculate my PP points please? I'm female, 5ft nothing and weigh 12st 3lb. I'm deciding whether to stick with SW or switch over to WW so this would help in that. Thanks :)

Oh - don't worry - I just joined up via Quidco so I had nothing to lose! The answer was 29 in case anyone else needs to know. Thanks

Last edited:
Back