How many PP should i be on?

Hi - can anyone calculate my PP points please? I'm female, 5ft nothing and weigh 12st 3lb. I'm deciding whether to stick with SW or switch over to WW so this would help in that. Thanks :)

Oh - don't worry - I just joined up via Quidco so I had nothing to lose! The answer was 29 in case anyone else needs to know. Thanks
was just about to do it,,good luck with it

How many points do i start off with

Hello, I am new to WW pro point system. I have a query on where to start how many daily points am I allowed.. It was easy to work out on the old system but on the pro points i cant seem to find out...

I am not a WW member but i have bought the books/calculator etc from Ebay.

I am Male, 33, 16st 5lbs, a very active rugby player ( I injured my back early Dec and was unable to train / play for 6 weeks... i have put on 12 lbs and need to loose that weight quickly)..

I just need to know how many points a day i have, I know about the weekly points 49..

Hope someone can help.... oh also at what weight do i need to reduce my points.??? It was so much eaiser on the old system...

what height are you

how to work out pro points allowance?

Hi everyone, was just wondering if anyone knew how to work out pro points allowance? I have been doing old weight watchers points since September (just using books given to me by a friend, Internet etc) and have lost 2 stone so far. I would really like to give pro points ago but have no idea how to work out what my allowance is??
I'm 28
5'2
Female
11st 3lb
And I work in an office so mainly sitting during the day.
Hope someone can help!?
Thanks! Xx

Hi someone told me that someone in hear might be able to help me work out how many points i should be on it would be a big help :)

Im 34 nearly 35 year old female 5ft 1inches and my weight is 12st 3.5ibs.

Thanks loads
Maria x

Hi everyone, was just wondering if anyone knew how to work out pro points allowance? I have been doing old weight watchers points since September (just using books given to me by a friend, Internet etc) and have lost 2 stone so far. I would really like to give pro points ago but have no idea how to work out what my allowance is??
I'm 28
5'2
Female
11st 3lb
And I work in an office so mainly sitting during the day.
Hope someone can help!?
Thanks! Xx
29pp daily

Hi someone told me that someone in hear might be able to help me work out how many points i should be on it would be a big help :)

Im 34 nearly 35 year old female 5ft 1inches and my weight is 12st 3.5ibs.

Thanks loads
Maria x
29pp daily

hi

could someone please work out mine and my partners pleeeease

Me : 5ft 1 / female / 19 st 1 lb :sigh:

DW: 5ft 9 / female / 15 st 7lb

many thanks x

Hi
I'm 5'5' and 14 stone 10 pounds and allowed 33 propoints
Hope this has helped

Hi

Can anyone help and tell me my pro points allowance please? I am wanting to start the new plan asap.

I'm female, aged 47 or will be in a couple of months, weigh 11 stone 11lbs and 5ft 4'.

Thank you :)
29pp daily

hi

could someone please work out mine and my partners pleeeease

Me : 5ft 1 / female / 19 st 1 lb :sigh:

DW: 5ft 9 / female / 15 st 7lb

many thanks x
need your ages

Hi all,

Im doing lipotrim at the mo but want to do ww when im finished. Can anyone tell me what way the new pro points work?

Thanks

Hi there please could someone work out my pro points allowance for me if at all possible? Im joining class on tuesday but i want to know so i can get my shopping lists done, thanks

Im 5'4"
15st 2lb
age 29

Back