How many PP should i be on?

Pro points allowance

Hi

I started the discover plan last September and lost a stone by December :) I have put a few pounds on though since Christmas and want to get back on track. I'd really like to try pro points. Can anyone help me work out my daily allowance please? I'm age 26, 5'7 and weigh 13st 9lbs.

Hey everyone.
Sorry to be a pain but would someone be able to tell me my PP daily allowance now iv lost weight please. Im buying a calculator next week.
Hight: 5ft4'
Weight: 14st 12lbs
Activity: 30minutes cardio boxing a day.
oh & female :D

Thank you in advance.
xx

Hi there

Would someone kindly tell me how many pro points I'm allowed please?

I'm 33 ... 5'2 .... 14stone

I can't buy a calculator until the end of the month when I get paid but would like to start asap

Thank you xx

Hi there please could someone work out my pro points allowance for me if at all possible? Im joining class on tuesday but i want to know so i can get my shopping lists done, thanks

Im 5'4"
15st 2lb
age 29

32 daily, 49 weekly

Hi, sorry about this but would someone be able to tell me how many pro points my daughter would be allowed, please.

height: 5ft 3in
weight: 13st 5lb

But she is very active with 2 small children, a 2 year old and a 5 month old baby.

Thank you :)

30 daily, 49 weekly. Activity level is no longer took into account :)

Hi

I started the discover plan last September and lost a stone by December :) I have put a few pounds on though since Christmas and want to get back on track. I'd really like to try pro points. Can anyone help me work out my daily allowance please? I'm age 26, 5'7 and weigh 13st 9lbs.

31 daily, 49 weekly :) Good luck

Hey everyone.
Sorry to be a pain but would someone be able to tell me my PP daily allowance now iv lost weight please. Im buying a calculator next week.
Hight: 5ft4'
Weight: 14st 12lbs
Activity: 30minutes cardio boxing a day.
oh & female :D

Thank you in advance.
xx

34 daily, 49 weekly :) Good luck

Hi there

Would someone kindly tell me how many pro points I'm allowed please?

I'm 33 ... 5'2 .... 14stone

I can't buy a calculator until the end of the month when I get paid but would like to start asap

Thank you xx

29 daily, 49 weekly :) This is the lowest you can go, so no need to recalculate your allowance when you lose.

Hi trying to work out pp for my OH- he's 28, 6ft 1 and weighs 15st

Thanks all xxx

Thanks Hunny xx

Hiya - I was going to try and guess at this, but could someone tell me mine. My mum has registered but i can't see how to put my info to work out my weekly and daily PP

I'm 29 5ft 3" and weigh 16 st 3lb :)

How many pro-points a day?

Hi

I have just bought the weight watchers pro points information from ebay and just need to know how many points I can have a day? Can anyone help? I am 5ft 6in and weigh 15 stone 8 lbs.

Started it on Sunday - it is great so far! Working on 32 points at the moment, so hopefully I am not far off.

Thanks for your help

:)

What age are you? Need to know to work out pp.

If you are say 29 years old with those other statistics you are on 34 points

Hiya - I was going to try and guess at this, but could someone tell me mine. My mum has registered but i can't see how to put my info to work out my weekly and daily PP

I'm 29 5ft 3" and weigh 16 st 3lb :)

Any idea on mine :)

Hi, I just wondered how many propoints it would be for a 5ft 7, female, 190lbs, aged 27. I'm planning on joining (online, as I'm a bit skint) when I get down to that weight (got some VLCD shakes to use up).

Thank you :)

V

How many pro-points?

Sorry to be a pain, but could someone tell me how many pro points I am allowed each day?
I am female, 5ft 6in & 15 stone 8 lbs. I bought the stuff on ebay as I really can't afford weekly classes & it didn't have that information

Thanks for your help :)

Sorry to be a pain, but could someone tell me how many pro points I am allowed each day?
I am female, 5ft 6in & 15 stone 8 lbs. I bought the stuff on ebay as I really can't afford weekly classes & it didn't have that information

Thanks for your help :)

Need your age love, :)

Back