How many PP should i be on?

Ignore this post. I managed to mess up WW Weight Tracker so it thought I was trying to maintain! x

Last edited:
Hi :)

I just wondered if anyone could help me please? I have been on the discover plan but want to try pro points. I am struggling to work out my pro point allowance. I am age 26, 5'7 and weigh 13st 9lbs. I am also on my feet all day and walk an hour a day. I did post a question but it got moved elsewhere and can't find it lol.

Thanks

Vicky :p

Hi :)

I've just found the reply to my first post and that's right I am on 31 too :) Thank you for all your help xx

Hi

I have just bought the weight watchers pro points information from ebay and just need to know how many points I can have a day? Can anyone help? I am 5ft 6in and weigh 15 stone 8 lbs.

Started it on Sunday - it is great so far! Working on 32 points at the moment, so hopefully I am not far off.

Thanks for your help

:)

34 daily, 49 weekly :)

Thank you so much!

How many points do I drop per stone lost?

You re calculate your allowance for every 4-5lbs you lose, so just post back here when you need to and I will be happy to help. :)

Vicki, you'll be on 29 as it's the minimum and I'm on 31, aged 27, 5ft 7 (when I get to 13stone 8lbs). Not sure about your husband though (I don't have one of those calculators) I'm sure Anthony will be along sometime soon to advise :)

V

hi im also lookin how many points for my friends husband hes 52 years old, 5 ft 9 and weighs 14.7 stone id appreciate any help.

I am going to join next week but interested to find out how many points I will be allowed. I recently paid out for hypno gastric band which worked well until christmas and I feel ive become a bit out of control again and need a weekly weigh in to keep me on track.

Hope someone will be kind enough to work mine out for me I am 42, 5ft 6ins tall, and 240lbs, I do an active job and on my feet for at least 15 hours a day.

Thanks xxx

Daily points allowance

Hi, could anyone tell me the daily allowance for a female, age 56 and weighs 12 stone please. I've searched and searched ww online but can't seem to find out!!

Me & my mum started at the same time we are both on 29pp a day she is about the same age as you & started at 11st 5lb she is 5ft.4inch, I am shorter at 5.2 & start weight was 12st 5.5lb. So I would imagine you would also be on 29pp (daily) & 49pp (weekly)

Hope that helps!

Daily points

Hi, my mum wants to join ww pro points, I haven looked through the folder I was given at my meeting and the online weight watcher site but can't seem to find anywhere where I can work out her daily point allowance. She is 56 and weighs 12 stone exactly, can anyone help please?

Back