How many PP should i be on?

Hey,
Just wondering if anyone could help me...
I'm 25 5'11 and 14st 12lbs. How many pro points should I be on? Just ordered calculate from ebay and considering joining online! Thanks!!
Allie :)

Pro Points daily allowance

I am just coming off of Lipotrim and am going to go onto WW pro points. I don't like going to the meetings so usually just buy the books online. Now they have introduced the pro points I don't know what point allowance to have. Can anyone help? I am female, age 30, 5'7 and weigh 11st 7.
Any help would be appreciated as I have the books and want to plan some meals.
Thank you :eek:)

Loulou I'm 27, 5'7 and will be on 31 points at 13st 8lbs. At 2 stone less and very slightly older, I would think you'd be on the minimum (most people are) at 29 propoints a day, with 49 extra a week to use.

Wow, this is a long thread! Started reading through to see if I could find someone with the same details as me to save asking, but got to page 8 and gave up!! So, sorry to ask, but I would be ever so grateful if someone could work mine out please? :D

5'2"
10st 8lbs
Age 37

Many thanks in advance ;)

hi started weight watchers two weeks ago now my partner wants to give it a go can someone please work out how many pro points he is allowed .

weight 17.5 stones
age 34
height 5.11
male

thanks kaz x

Kaz901 said:
hi started weight watchers two weeks ago now my partner wants to give it a go can someone please work out how many pro points he is allowed .

weight 17.5 stones
age 34
height 5.11
male

thanks kaz x

Please anybody know this x

how many pro points ?

i started on pro points 2 weeks ago n so far have lost 6.5lbs which im chuffed about but was wondering if anyone can tell me how many points my other half should be on ! hes been sticking to 41 but i dont think this is rite ! hes 5ft 9ins and weighs 16st9lbs ! thanx alot for anyfeedbak xx:sign0009:

Back