How many PP should i be on?

29 i would think as that is the smallest amount anyone can have. I am 5ft 2.5 and was 12 stone 1, and 23 years/female and i have 29 points

can someone tell me points for woman. 5"8 and 16 stones 5lbs? thanks (trying to find out for my friend)
oh and she's 20

39 daily PP :)

Hi, please can you tell me how many points i should be on woman 43 15st 8lb and 5ft 3. Thank you.

30 daily PP :)

If I have missed anyone it's because you haven't provided enough information, I need:
Height:
Weight:

:)

Hi
Could someone kindly let me know how many propoints I would be on please

Im female, 5ft 6" and weigh 14st 9lbs 15 oz an Im 44 years old.

Many thank xx

Hi
Could someone kindly let me know how many propoints I would be on please

Im female, 5ft 6" and weigh 14st 9lbs 15 oz an Im 44 years old.

Many thank xx

30 daily PP

ahh could you do it for my friends husb sorry to ask.
male, 5ft 10, 14.7 stone, age 52
regards

Wow, this is a long thread! Started reading through to see if I could find someone with the same details as me to save asking, but got to page 8 and gave up!! So, sorry to ask, but I would be ever so grateful if someone could work mine out please? :D

5'2"
10st 8lbs
Age 37

Many thanks in advance ;)

OOps, forgot to mention I am female!! Was also wondering what you get when you join a class - in terms of resources? What do you need to buy and roughly how much does it cost?

Thanks again :D

OOps, forgot to mention I am female!! Was also wondering what you get when you join a class - in terms of resources? What do you need to buy and roughly how much does it cost?

Thanks again :D

29 daily PP

I don't go to a class so I can't really comment on that. I bought a deluxe pack which includes the eating out guide, calculator, shopping guide, tracker book, tape measure, and pen. I think that is £23.

I also have the pedometer which was £18.95

It is a lot of money but I find for me they are really worth it, I have a lot of weight to lose so it's a life change for me not a diet. I wouldn't say you need to have the extras just to point food, you can do it with the resources they give you when you join a group/online.

Hi guys, can someone tell me when you reduce the points you're on? I've lost 7lbs since I originally asked you see!!

Hi Clareycakes could you tell me how many pp's I would be on please

Height: 5ft 8
Weight: 13.13

Am really struggling with SW at the moment, i.e. not losing weight:confused: am half tempted to swap back to WW!

Hi Clareycakes could you tell me how many pp's I would be on please

Height: 5ft 8
Weight: 13.13

Am really struggling with SW at the moment, i.e. not losing weight:confused: am half tempted to swap back to WW!

29 daily PP

Back